Cook The Restaurant’s Food at Home
Our Reporting Standards:
We want to hear from you if you can help people become better in the kitchen!
- Articles should solve a reader’s problem.
- Be in line with our slogan – Cook The Restaurant’s Food at Home.
- Write in an exciting, quirky, and entertaining tone.
- Use no more than three sentences per paragraph.
- You should have at least one featured image and three supporting images.
- Your writing must be completely unique, clear, concise, motivating, and engaging. Deadlines and sources are critical, and please double-check your work before submitting it. Blog posts should be roughly 500 words long.
- Link to at least two of our relevant posts.
- Link to at least two external pages with high authority.
Our editorial and content processes are committed to quality and trustworthiness. All material is extensively researched and reviewed on an ongoing basis by our team of writers, editors, fact checkers, illustrators, photographers, and medical and financial specialists to ensure it is up to date, accurate, and prioritizes the needs of our readers. Each article has a byline that includes the name, a brief description, and a link to more information for each contributor. The date denotes the most recent time the work was updated with fresh information. A tagline appears at the end of certain articles to provide further information on research or authorship.
Our Approach to Shopping/Affiliate Content:
Here’s how we go about that:
- We begin by discussing some of our favorite goods, which we’ve personally tested and can recommend. (We make it apparent what we’ve tested by providing statements from editors or referring to it as one of our favorites.)
- We look at what’s new on the market and what has a good reputation, as well as product studies and reviews, to come up with the best recommendations to share with you.
- We update our “best” product roundups on a regular basis, deleting things that are no longer available, revising pricing, and adding new favorites.
- In addition, as part of our Milkwood Restaurant series, we perform in-depth product reviews on a regular basis, where items are tested and graded on a 100-point scale.
We only publish high-quality items that we enjoy, and we’ve turned down a lot of low-quality content.
If you’d like to advertise on our website by placing the backlinks or collaborating on material in any other