Songye Most regions of the Northern Hemisphere host some native species of pines. the adult leaves, are green (photosynthetic) and bundled in clusters called fascicles. Is used in Chinese herbs.
- Pine trees are evergreen trees (or, rarely, shrubs) growing 3–80 m (10–260 ft) tall, with the majority of species reaching 15–45 m (50–150 ft) tall. The needles can number from one to seven per fascicle but generally number from two to five.
- Each fascicle is produced from a small bud on a dwarf shoot in the axil of a scale leaf. These bud scales often remain on the fascicle as a basal sheath.
- Pure and High-Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs, one teaspoon pours the glass of boiling water and leaves under a cover for approx. 10-15 minutes until it infuses.
- If you want to stay healthy, then you have to avoid chemical-based foods and cosmetic products. This is why it can be a very good idea to opt for the right bio herbs. Bio herbs are plants pried for their medicinal benefits, flavor, and scent. Unlike regular herbs, the bio herbs were grown without the use of any chemical compounds. That makes them very powerful and efficient.
Tea Brewing Method:
- Rinse the herbs with cold running water then soak them for 30min.
- Water: Herbs ( 2liters: 30g ).
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 30min ~ 2hr or more. (Root: 1hr – 2hr / Loose leaves : 10min-30min ).
A Little Tip:
- Keep refrigerated and drink the tea hot or cold.