Today it gets harder and harder to impress food lovers on social media: they have seen and tried everything, and food bloggers often spend days trying to figure out what they can post next. We decided to gather 40 recipes that look like they have been cooked at a restaurant, but can easily be prepared and served at home, to help Instagram bloggers and free them from a necessity to buy Instagram likes. We won’t be giving you any recipes here, just the brilliant ideas (but all of those are easily googleable, by the way) and some pictures for inspiration – we trust in your ability to find and modify recipes if needed. Try these out and let us know how your statistics on Insta is doing!
1. Scrambled eggs “in the clouds”. Diversify the morning menu with these unusual scrambled eggs with airy whipped protein and bright yolk (the secret is: you need to divide the proteins from the yolks and beat them up with a pinch of salt before putting on a frying pan) . Eat it on toasted bread.
2. Japanese pancakes. These thick pancakes are like small souffles: inside they resemble cream, and outside they are golden and crispy. A stack of these pancakes looks great in the photo.
3. Pizza with a crust stuffed with mozzarella. Rectangular pizza in the style of Detroit, but you can make it even better: crispy cake stuffed with cheese and pepperoni. While the pizza is baking, prepare a hearty meat sauce.
4. Chocolate waffle cake with cottage cheese cream. The dough in this impressive puff pastry cake filled with raspberry cream and chocolate ganache is prepared in the form of waffles. The recipe takes less time than it seems, so the cake can be made even for breakfast.
5. California BLT sandwich “Egg in the hole”. Bagels with abundant filling and avocado toast are very popular on Instagram. This recipe combines both trends. Take a picture of a sandwich cut in half to capture the beautifully flowing yolk and colorful layers.
6. Churros of French toast with orange glaze. Bobby Fly is an expert in perfecting classic recipes, and these French toasts are no exception. With their help, you will introduce your friends to churros, a dish that is now very popular.
7. Dumplings with Buffalo chicken. Combine several favorite flavors in one dish. Ask a friend to hold one of the dumplings with chopsticks to make a cute photo.
8. Avocado noodles. Thanks to avocado, this fresh pasta not only has a natural green color, but also does not contain eggs. The healthy fats in the avocado make the dough tender, so eggs are not needed.
9. Cauliflower in hot batter with ranch dip sauce on yogurt. Ayesha Curry serves this healthy version of spicy “wings” together with homemade dip sauce with yogurt. For a beautiful photo, arrange them on a plate along with colorful vegetables.
10. Pancakes with nutella filling. This is an old classic that nobody gets tired of: who can resist this chocolate paste, especially if it serves as a warm pancake filling? You definitely won’t have to buy likes on Instagram for that post, if you will give out this secret: to cook spectacular pancakes you need to freeze portions of Nutella in the form of discs before putting them on pancakes.
11. Detroit-style pizza. A spicy mixture of cheese that browns at the edges, porous dough and liquid sauce are unambiguous signs that you are looking at a rectangular Detroit-style pizza.
12. Closed chicken pie with a pretzel lid. Turn the classic pot pie into an even more amazing dish. Soft pizza dough pretzels are easy to prepare and provide a unique appearance.
13. Empanada pretzels with cheeseburger flavor. This compact snack contains all the flavors of a cheeseburger and is dipped in a “special sauce”. Prepare it for lunch with friends.
14. Egg rolls with meatballs. Egg roll dough sheets allow you to cook neat cute rolls with meatballs. Take a picture of the broken roll: there will be a hot filling inside.
15. Nachos for breakfast. Now nachos can be prepared at any time of the day. Try this recipe for brunch with friends, call them home and impress them not only online, but offline as well — it’s a lightweight alternative to the classic huevos rancheros dish.
16. Pancakes with macaroni and cheese. The remains of macaroni and cheese can be used in these sweet and savory pancakes. Cook them for breakfast or dinner and remember that the burning taste of hot sauce combined with maple syrup also goes well with waffles and fried chicken.
17. Puff pastry pie with capellini pasta filling. Inside this tall pie is hidden filling: spaghetti with Italian sausage, red sauce, spinach and cheese. The outside is all wrapped in puff pastry, so you don’t have to cook garlic bread.
18. Monkey bread with cheeseburger flavor. Forget about sticky sweet pie. This version of the dish is stuffed with a cheese-meat mixture, imitating a cheeseburger. A special homemade sauce is ideal for dipping the pieces.
19. Huge sandwich “Four flavors”. This huge cheese sandwich, which is prepared in the oven under pressure, consists of 4 types of sandwiches: “Ruben”, with beef patty, with bacon and tomato and Cuban.
20. Cinnamon pancake buns. This combination of two classic breakfast dishes will make you feel like a child again. Pancakes decorated with cinnamon curls should be immediately poured with icing — this topping is so good that you will definitely want to take a picture of it.
21. Garlic bread stuffed with Buffalo chicken. Combine in one toasted, crunchy garlic treat the best features of a chicken sandwich with Parmesan and Buffalo chicken.
22. Large Brezel pie with cheese and peppers. Frozen pizza dough allows you to quickly prepare this wonderful snack for a party. When the brezel is almost baked, lubricate the top with water and soda to give it an unforgettable bright taste.
23. Coconut milk latte with turmeric. You probably have seen “golden milk” on Instagram, especially on pages dedicated to the topic of healthy lifestyle. Turmeric is the ingredient that gives the drink a bright yellow color. Prepare your version at home, a turmeric latte, and show off to your friends on social networks.
24. A huge puff pastry with cinnamon filling. This rich breakfast treat is prepared in just a few minutes, thanks to the pre-done pastry, and the oven will do the rest. The perfect way to please your guests (or subscribers) with a late breakfast.
25. Giant crispy taco. Taco tortillas are stuffed with layers of beef, cheese, tostadas and sour cream: this snack is enough for everyone.
26. Pizza “Supreme” with a base out of ravioli. Ravioli with cheese filling serve as an unusual basis for a rectangular pizza. The bottom is baked like a cake, and the top remains cheesy and soft.
27. Crispy balls with chicken Parmesan. These golden crispy balls are similar to baked chicken with Parmesan, only the opposite: the stringy cheese is inside the minced chicken, seasoned with Italian spices. Marinara will be the perfect dip sauce.
28. The “Brezel” pie with cottage cheese filling. It is soft and freshly baked and very tasty, as is the spicy spinach dip sauce with artichokes. So why not combine them?
29. Fried jalapeno with ranch sauce and with baked garlic. If you like spicy, these sticks of deep-fried jalapeno are just what you need. Creamy dip sauce “ranch” slightly smoothes the burning.
30. Corn muffins with liquid Chili con queso filling. They look like ordinary corn muffins, but it’s worth cutting them, and it becomes clear that this is not quite so: inside there is a sharp stringy cheese filling that resembles lava!
31. Tomato-truffle soup-puree in shots with popcorn. It is just a simple homemade tomato soup, but is decorated with popcorn with truffle cheese, so it looks beautiful in the photo.
32. Slider Chicken sandwiches. Milanese Chicken sandwiches never go out of fashion. This version uses colorful salsa verde, tomatoes and arugula.
33. Milanese Burrito with cauliflower and chorizo. Cauliflower is very popular now – it is healthy, tasty and easy to cook at home. Don’t forget to bowl it before putting the sandwiches into the oven or on a frying pan! Stuff a spicy burrito with cabbage inflorescences, a mixture of meat with beans and, of course, cheese.
34. Quesadilla with broccoli and meatloaf Leftovers can be used in interesting dishes. Make a cheese quesadilla with your favorite toppings from yesterday’s meatloaf.
35. Vegetable sticks with aioli sauce. Colorful vegetables baked in the oven look very nice on a plate. Even those who do not like the fashion for rainbow dishes will not resist them.
36. Sandwiches with torn jack fruit in barbecue sauce. No one will guess what this sandwich is made of. Jack fruit stewed in barbecue sauce looks exactly like torn pork, and tastes surprisingly similar to meat. Suitable for vegetarians! Put it on a potato bun and add a simple bright cabbage salad.
37. Blueberry cake for breakfast. Enjoy this cake for breakfast and share it with your Instagram followers! Blueberry masterpiece (with yogurt cream and cream cheese), inspired by berry muffins, will be a great morning treat for a special occasion.
38. Japanese cotton cheesecake. In this Japanese version of the popular dessert, the taste of cheesecake is combined with a delicate, souffle-like texture. Cheesecake sways like jelly, but it still tastes fresh and airy. This is classic to japanese bloggers, but if you’re from somewhere more western, it is definitely going to surprise your subs.
39. Deep-fried ice cream with grain breading. Hot and crispy on the outside, cold and creamy on the inside – these grain breaded ice cream balls will be the perfect choice for a sweet tooth.
40. Rose wine marmalades. This is the last one and you don’t have to wait for a special occasion for these candies with wine – prepare them at home, and your subscribers will line up to read the recipe and try them out. No secrets, only some nice wine instead of the liquid component of the marmalade.
All of the dishes that we have talked about in this article are classics with a little plot twist – you can easily find the recipes and modify them using our pieces of advice. Trust us on these, your followers are going to be surprised and quite entertained while trying to cook those at home or simply looking at your photos of those easy masterpieces. Even though the namings might seem a little tricky, the process of cooking is going to be not harder than if you’d do a regular dish in your daily diet. Enjoy the food and quick development of your profile with those recipes on board!
I’m Fransisca Aquino, an explorer of food! Every time I go to a place, I must eat the most iconic and mouthwatering foods. Food is everything we are. We will know people from food, include their character. Mostly in meantime, food it’s all about giving and receiving, hence, food brings happiness around us! I really love food! I enjoy the taste, smell, and feel of food. Watching people eat makes me happy because they are enjoying something that not everyone can afford or has access to. I also like cooking for my friends and family because it’s a way for me to share what I love with them.