How much is an outdoor refrigerator? There are many things to think about when buying a refrigerator, but one thing to consider is the outdoor refrigerator. Outdoor refrigerators are built to withstand the outdoor elements.
They are designed to keep food cold and fresh, even in the heat of the summer. So, how much for it? Read this article until end to know more about it. In this blog, we also have an article about best outdoor refrigerator under 1000 that you might want to read about it.
How Much Is An Outdoor Refrigerator
An outdoor refrigerator can be a great addition to your outdoor living space, but it can also be a costly one. While they are typically more expensive than their indoor counterparts, they are worth the investment if you’re looking to save on your energy bill. Here’s the breakdown for it:
- The cost depends on several factors. The first factor that affects price is size. An outdoor fridge will cost less per gallon than its indoor counterpart. For instance, a 40-gallon unit would probably run around $2,000 dollars while a 20-gallon model could run as low as $1,500. A larger unit means more room for storage so smaller models might not necessarily offer the same amount of storage as theirs bigger counterparts.
- Another factor affecting price is whether or not the outdoor refrigerator has a freezer compartment. Most outdoor fridges have a freezer, but some don’t because they only need to maintain temperatures down into the 40s Fahrenheit. If you want to freeze something, you’ll either need to buy another piece of equipment or install a separate freezer in your home. Either way, expect to pay between $300-$600 extra for a standalone freezer.
- You may also want to look at whether or not the outdoor fridge is equipped with a water dispenser. This helps you save money by eliminating the need for bottled water. You can still use it for other purposes though, like ice cubes. The average household uses approximately 200 gallons of water every year, which equals about $90 dollars. Adding an automatic water dispenser could save you hundreds.
Do I Need An Outdoor Kitchen Refrigerator?
A refrigerator is a wonderful addition to any outdoor kitchen. The convenience of an outdoor refrigerator reduces the need to enter the house. Maintain a supply of chilled beverages, condiments, etc. at a convenient location at all times. It will be easy to entertain your guests and prepare meals, snacks, and beverages.
An outdoor refrigerator is a no-brainer if you’re planning to install a sink and bar station. An outdoor ice maker wine cooler may also be an option for you to explore, as many of our clients have found them to be invaluable. To get the most out of your fridge, be sure to adhere to the manufacturer’s recommendations for cut-out clearance and ventilation. In order to properly ventilate your island or outdoor kitchen cabinets, like with any outdoor appliance, you’ll want to make sure it has enough room to breathe.
What Should I Look For When Buying An Outdoor Fridge?
If you want to keep food fresh longer, then look for an insulated model. This will ensure that your food stays cold for longer. It should also come with a thermostat so you don’t have to worry about it getting too hot.
Where Will You Be Placing Your Outdoor Refrigerator?
If you live in a cold climate, you may want to consider placing your outdoor refrigerator where it will receive direct sunlight throughout the day. This will allow the refrigerator to stay cool longer and keep food fresher.
How Important Is An Outdoor Rating?
If you live in a cold climate, it’s important to choose an insulated refrigerator that will keep food at the right temperature for longer. In hot climates, choosing one with air conditioning may be better than one without.
What Is The Capacity Of Outdoor Compact Refrigerators?
Most compact refrigerators come with capacities ranging from 6 to 12 cubic feet. If you plan to keep food inside it for long periods of time, then you should opt for larger models.
Our Latest Post:
- How To Fix Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- How To Clean A Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Spray
- What Is A Dish Rack Used For? 7 Superb Usages Of Dish Rack That You Should Know
Shop & Donate
For every purchase in the month of March 2022, we will donate $5 from every transaction to a selected charity every month. Place your order today by visiting our store!