You can save both time and effort by using a rice cooker if you are looking for a quick and easy way to cook rice. Maybe you need small rice cooker from Japan.
If you are looking for a replacement for your old rice cooker, you no longer need to look further online reviews to find the best rice cooker. What is the purpose of your question?
Japanese cookers are renowned for their durability and advanced features. In this article we will talking about small rice cooker from Japan. In case you need recommendation for mini rice cooker, we have a list for you.
Small Rice Cooker From Japan
Zojirushi NHS-06 3-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
Zojirushi NHS-06 3-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker Say hello to the cutest rice small rice cooker from Japan on the market. With this rice cooker, you can prepare a meal for two to four people without having to worry about any fancy features. If you are planning to serve more people, you can choose between six and ten cups of coffee.
The inner cooking pan is nonstick, and you can easily clean it. It is durable enough to use for light cooking. As with all other Zojirushi rice cookers, the package includes a measuring cup.
Even if you’re not familiar with how to operate a cooker, you’ll be surprised how easy it is. When the rice absorbs enough water, the sensor stops further heating and automatically switches to “Keep Warm” mode. The rice will stay warm and fluffy for hours.
With its glass lid, you can see what is happening to the rice while it cooks. A single button controls cooking, while another controls “keep-warming.”. With the rice cooker’s detachable cord, you can store the cord inside your kitchen accessories drawer and keep the kitchen area clean.
- An operating system that is easy to use
- It keeps moisture in the air
- Monitor the cooking process through a see-through lid
- LCD panel not available
- Rice is burned to a certain extent in warm mode
- While cooking, the steam hole spits water
Zojirushi NS-VGC05 Micom 3-Cup (Uncooked) Electric Rice Cooker
Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer,…
Zojirushi’s rice cookers are now all discontinued. This advanced rice cooker is ideal for singles, couples, and families of three. It is the perfect size for people living in small apartments or college dorms.
Similar to other rice cookers from this manufacturer, it uses the Micom-Fuzzy logic technology. Fuzzy technology allows the weather temperature to be adjusted with the cooking temperature for each cooking option.
As well as white, mixed, and sushi rice, you can prepare porridge, rinse-free rice, oatmeal, and even bake cakes. This cooker is not a good option if you regularly cook brown rice.
By using its delay cooking function, you can keep your rice warm for several hours. A rice cooker like this can easily fit into your kitchen’s decor.
Cleaning the non-stick inner pan (Teflon) is easy. It features an LCD panel with a 24-hour timer. This rice cooker comes with two measuring cups, a rice spatula, and recipes.
Shop & Donate
For every purchase in the month of March 2022, we will donate $5 from every transaction to a selected charity every month. Place your order today by visiting our store!
- Fuzzy logic cooking technology from Micom
- The small size makes it very portable
- Non-stick inner pan that’s thick and spherical
- The LED light makes it easier to read
- There is no drainage for water that accumulates on top of the plate
- There is no retractable power cord
Types of Rice Cooker
- There are a variety of rice cookers based on the way they are used for cooking and preserving.
- These rice cookers are typically made of plastic and use steam to cook rice or food similar to a microwave. Conventional Rice Cooker These rice cookers operate by pushing a button and automatically turn off or switch to keep-warm mode.
- Micom rice cookers are the most advanced and expensive rice cookers that work with microchips. By using thermal sensors, these cookers automatically adjust the temperature and cook time and deliver perfectly cooked rice.
- These rice cookers create a magnetic field around the bowl and use the bowl as a source of heat. Cooking in a bowl heats up much faster than any other method, and within a short time the rice is fluffy.
- Micom with pressurized induction heating This type of cooker has Micom technology with pressurized induction heating, which can even change the physical properties of grains and rice.