The NutriBullet Juicer is a fantastic kitchen tool…
..for making nutritious smoothies and other dishes. Cleaning a NutriBullet is something that must be done on a regular basis if it is to function properly. Along with the blades and carriages, there are several elements that require cleaning.
It’s simple way of cleaning a NutriBullet. It, like any other kitchen gadget, requires some care and maintenance to ensure that you may use it for many years without it becoming clogged or breaking down. While the process isn’t particularly difficult, it’s usually beneficial to know how to clean this type of product before getting started. Here are some tips on cleaning a Nutribullet you need to know!
Is Nutribullet Dishwasher Safe?
Nutribullet cups, lids, blades, rings are dishwasher safe.
To keep your NutriBullet cups, lids, and blades clean and sanitary in the dishwasher:
1.Rinse these parts before putting them in the dishwasher.
Keep these parts away from the high-temperature reaches of a dishwasher’s sanitize cycle because it can warp the plastic.
Is There An Easy Way To Clean The Nutribullet?
If you want cleaning a Nutribullet fast, follow these steps:
- Rinse the Nutribullet with hot water.
- Add a few drops of dish soap to the mixture and scrub away any stuck-on food particles.
- Fill the lid, cups, blades with warm water and add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Pour in some baking soda, then fill it up again with water so that it is about three-quarters full.
- Put on gloves and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or until all of the bubbles have dissipated from inside the container.
- Take the blade out of the blender and wash it in soap and water.
- Rinse the inside of the blender with water.
- Rinse off any residue on the outside of your Nutribullet with a damp cloth.
- Put all parts back together – make sure to replace the blade before you put on the lid.
Cleaning The Pitcher
Some drinks are known to stain the pitcher over time. As a result, cleaning it without spending a fortune on pricey cleansers or scrubbers can be difficult.
This strong gadget emits heat as a result of its high-speed motor, which could potentially damage some materials such as plastic if not handled appropriately during maintenance duties such as cleaning.
The following steps will show you the way of cleaning a Nutribullet Pitcher:
- Fill the pitcher with hot water and dish soap.
- Add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide, if desired.
- Place the lid on top of the pitcher and shake for about 1 minute.
- Rinse off any remaining residue.
You might want to do this after every day or so of use, depending on how often you’re using your Nutribullet.
Cleaning The Blender Base
I recently purchased a new blender. I was so excited to prepare smoothies and juices for my family, but I underestimated how dirty the blender base would become from all of the fruits and veggies we used.
It’s simple to clean, but you must do so immediately after using your Nutribullet Blender.
Here are some pointers on how to maintain and cleaning a nutribullet:
- First, if you have a spill in the power base of your NutriBullet, make sure to immediately shut down and unplug the machine.
- Next, remove the blades and cup from the power base before using a damp sponge or towel to clean up any spillage.
- Do not attempt to take any parts apart; simply clean around them with any small brush.
- Let it dry completely before using it again.