A cookie scoop is a hemispherical spoon-like utensil with…
…a spring-loaded mechanism that helps portion batter and dough for baking cookies.
It has a simple scoop and release motion that makes…
…your job go quickly, easily, and flawlessly.
To use a cookie scoop, fill it halfway with dough and scrape out the extra batter…
…with the bowl edge. To release it onto the baking sheet, squeeze the trigger.
A cookie scoop will ensure that all of your cookies are the same size and form.
We also have an article about what is a cookie scoop…
…that you might want to read about it.
Before we start..
Cookie Scoop Buyer’s Guide
When purchasing a cookie scoop, consider some of the main…
…factors that will assist you in selecting the finest option for you.
- Trigger: Cookie scoops are available with a variety of triggers, including springs, side triggers, and cog-and-rachet triggers. Spring triggers apply additional pressure to your hand and wrist, whereas side triggers apply pressure to your thumb if you use it frequently. Cog and Rachet triggers are fantastic options because they have a unique design that reduces strain.
- Ease of Use: With their press and release mechanism, most cookie scoops are simple to operate. For long periods of time, full metallic frame handles might be difficult to hold and handle. Rubber or plastic handles are more comfortable to hold than the slick metallic or edgy frames. As a result, you can select a scoop that is simple and smooth.
- Cleaning: Cookie scoops deal with sticky and viscous dough, so choose scoops made of easy-to-clean materials. Stainless steel scoops are the finest option because they are dishwasher safe and easy to clean when dealing with sticky dough.
- Size: A small cookie scoop would fit roughly 2 tablespoons dough, resulting in a 2-inch-diameter cooking that’s perfect for regular snacking. A medium cookie scoop may hold about 1 and a half tablespoons of batter and yield a 3-inch-diameter cookie. These cookie scoops are perfect for creating medium-sized muffins or cookies. Large scoops are great for those who are too sluggish to scoop many cookies from the dough but require them to be of identical size and shape. A 4-inch cookie can be made with 2.25 ounces of batter and a large cookie scoop.
Our Top Picks of Cookie Scoop on Amazon!
|Solula Professional 18/8 Stainless Steel Small Cookie Scoop||Continue on Amazon|
|Wilton Stainless Steel Cookie Scoop, Silver||Continue on Amazon|
|OXO Good Grips Large Cookie Scoop, Multicolor, Large||Continue on Amazon|
|Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop, 25MM (.5 Tablespoon)||Continue on Amazon|
|Jenaluca Cookie Scoop Set - Cookie Scoops for Baking - Professional Heavy Duty 18/8 Stainless Steel Cookie Scoop, Ice Cream Scooper, Melon Baller in 3 Versatile Sizes - Small Medium Large - Gift Box||Continue on Amazon|
Get into it one by one, shall we?
Solula Stainless Steel Large Cookie Scoop
Solula Large Cookie Scoop has caught our attention…
A versatile and entertaining stainless steel cookie scoop that…
…is simple to use and provides a satisfying scooping experience.
It is an excellent alternative when you have a significant amount…
…of dough and desire to bake enormous and massive cookies.
Other than the functionality, it stands out since…
…it has a lovely mirror-polished surface that gives it a sophisticated look.
Before looking to the next list of the best cookie scoop…
…maybe it would be better if we heard a story from my friend about…
…the great benefits of this cookie scoop.
- Lightweight cookie scoop and easy to use.
- Dishwasher safe makes it easy to clean.
- Even baking for larger round cookies.
- Comfortable grip and pressure are distributed evenly.
- Mirror polish gives a great appearance.
- Sturdy after years of usage.
- Too huge if you prefer baking medium size cookies.
- You might feel and hear resistance in the gears as you squeeze.
- The lever that frees the dough leaves it stuck on the scoop.
Here’s Angel’s story…
Living life as a housewife is fun…
…we are always in a situation where we can make food.
Lately my son often asks for cookies to be made.
I had a feeling that some cooking utensil was missing, and yes I knew it!
I need cookie scoop to make the process easier.
but I do not know the details and advantages of each product.
Of course, the use of cookie scoop that is not suitable will interfere…
…with the cooking process. Finally I decided to read an article on the internet…
…about it, after I understand the advantages…
…and disadvantages of each product, I ended up choosing one.
And now i can make a great cookies for my son!
Cookies are known around the world as biscuits, keks, teacakes and biscotti, and everyone has a favorite.”Jean Pare. Canadian caterer.
Wilton Stainless Steel Cookie Scoop
Another lovely silver cookie scoop with a squeezing handle that most…
…of the time produces round and uniformly proportioned cookies.
They are known for their shape and precise size,
…the cookies cook evenly and are more delectable.
It only comes second since you could only use it for a simple cookie dough..
…heavy duty items scoop are not recommended.
- Evenly proportioned cookies most of the time.
- Easily hand washed in warm and soapy water.
- Resistant to rust and stain.
- Neater than rolling a meatball with your hands.
- Your child can also use the scoop as the squeeze and release action is easy.
- Great to have lovely melon balls and muffins.
- Sometimes the gears don’t glide and would need a forceful release to make them apart.
- Cookie scoop is not dishwasher safe.
- Recommended not to use on the chilled cooking dough.
- Not heavy duty and sturdy for hard items.
And so we also pick..
OXO Good Grips Large Cookie Scoop
We all have known the OXO brand for kitchen tools,
…this time, what distinguished them from our other picked items?
They have this non-slip grip! A nice innovation coming from OXO,
furthermore, they have a wiper that would guarantee…
…your dough wouldn’t stuck in the scooper!
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stainless steel.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Scoops large cookie doughs uniformly.
- Enables evenly baked cookies.
- Not durable, handles or the scoop may fall apart in some cases.
- Defective scooping mechanism.
Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop
This is one of our best picks of cookie scoop!
Why? It could scoop almost anything you want it to scoop…
…start with ice cream, watermelon, melon, cookie dough, and many more!
For sure it will be your best friend if you like to make sweets!
- It has a weeping mechanism, which makes it easy to release food.
- Scoops various kinds of food.
- It is made of durable materials.
- Enables mess-free cooking or baking.
- It is easy to use and clean up.
- It comes in various sizes.
- The design is flawed.
- Non-functional after a few uses.
- Metal filings on the gear fall apart in some cases.
Jenaluca Cookie Scoop Set
What makes Jenaluca stands out from another cookie scoop?
It comes in 3 sizes! So you won’t be stuck with only one size..
…you can start with a smaller size, and then medium, or…
…even scoop unorderly to use most of the cookie dough!
- The scooper would not rust, corrode, or pit.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- Mirror polished and attractive packing.
- Impressive versatility for heavy usage.
- Clean ejection of dough on the baking sheet.
- Ergonomic design and easy to use.
- Metallic framework design makes the grip slippery.
- The gearing for the scoop release is rough.
Check on our top-secret tips!
How to Keep Your Cookie Scoop Useful
Product knowledge is important in terms of using cookie scoop…
Why so? To keep one scoop for a long period of time, you should use it…
…according to its capacity. When you overuse it, the higher chance that it would be broken
…soon. You don’t want it to happen right? So, by knowing the product you’re using,
…is. to save them from being broken.
Cleanliness is always the key to keep a kitchen tool sharp and useful.
You can buy the most expensive cookie scoop.
However, if you don’t clean it after you use them, it might not work well.
To clean is to keep your cookie scoop works well for you!
The Jenaluca Cookie Scoop Set is one of the greatest options…
…according to my recommendation. Apart from its serving capacity…
…it comes in three sizes and can scoop a variety of foods.
It is constructed of robust and high-quality stainless steel and is useful in the kitchen.
Baking or cooking a variety of foods can be difficult, and one of the things…
…that may irritate you is having oily or sticky food residue on your hands.
A scoop is a very useful equipment that will come in helpful in the kitchen.
It not only allows for a mess-free baking experience…
Shop & Donate
For every purchase in the month of March 2022, we will donate $5 from every transaction to a selected charity every month. Place your order today by visiting our store!
…but it also allows for uniform forms and even baking of the dough.