How to make juice with blender? Most people use a juicer to make juice, but that’s not the only way you can get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables. All you need is a blender! It’s fast, easy, and there are many variations of the drink that can be made using one. Read this article until end to know how to make juice with blender. In this blog, we also have an article about best high powered blenders on amazon that you might want to read about it.
A blender is a kitchen and laboratory appliance used to mix, crush, purée or emulsify food and other substances. “Wikipedia.org
What is blender
Blender is a kitchen appliance that blends food. They come in all different shapes and sizes. Some are for cooking, some are for making smoothies. But the most popular ones blend everything from frozen fruit right into a drink or smoothie.
In the kitchen, a blender is the appliance you can’t live without if you want to turn solid ingredients into liquid deliciousness — from smoothies and shakes to salad dressings and soups.”Emilie Sennebogen, author from howstuffworks.com
How do they work?
Blenders use an electric motor to turn blades at high speeds. These blades chop up the ingredients you feed it into small pieces as it spins around. The material goes through a screen where only the large chunks go thru while the smaller particles get caught on the inside of the machine. Then your drink is ready!
Which one should I buy?
It really depends on what you like and how much money you want to spend. If you don’t mind spending more on something you’ll use every day then we recommend our Personal Blender. It comes with a nice pitcher so you can add fruits, veggies, ice cream, milk and any other liquid (and even dry) ingredients you’d like. Here are some consideration before buying blender:
- How many times will you be using this blender each week? If you use it daily then you might want to consider getting a higher-end model because it will last longer.
- Will you be blending hot liquids? You may want to think about getting a high quality blender because not everyone wants their drinks scalding hot.
- Do you want a cordless blender? Most blenders have cords which means if you ever need to leave your room it’s going to mess up your hardwood floor. A cordless model doesn’t have a cord so it won’t keep you tethered to an outlet.
- What type of ingredients would you like to mix together? Would you like to mix crushed ice with fresh strawberries and whipped cream? Or maybe just watermelon and lemonade? There are so many combinations when it comes to mixing ingredients.
- Does the blender have multiple settings? This is a great feature especially if you have kids who love to play with the controls. By allowing them control over the speed and power it will allow them to create healthy drinks without hurting themselves.
- Finally, how much storage space do you have for the blender? With today’s busy schedules it’s difficult to find time to cook meals, let alone clean up after. So having a spacious fridge or freezer isn’t always convenient. If you’re planning on storing a lot of ingredients there’s no point in paying extra for a larger container.
Below I will show you how to make juice with blender so keep reading this article until the end.
How To Make Juice With Blender
Here are the steps to make a juice with apple and orange:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Rinse apples under running water and dry them with a kitchen towel. Using a special or regular knife, remove the skin of the apples and cut them into cubes on the cutting board. The middle part and the seeds must be removed. Now — to the oranges. Wash them under running water and dry them with a towel. On the cutting board, cut the oranges in halves with a knife and extract the juice by hand over a deep bowl.
Step 2: Cut the apples.
Move sliced apples and ice cubes into a clean bowl of your blender. Using a teaspoon, add sugar to taste. Close the lid of the blender and blend the ingredients at a medium speed until the mixture becomes smooth. Add orange juice to the mixture and mix everything together for another 10 seconds. Your fresh juice is ready to be served.
Step 3: Serve apple and orange juice.
From the blender, pour the juice into a carafe or into cups. For a more refreshing effect, you can add a couple of ice cubes to the cup. This juice can be served with any dish; make it for breakfast with the toast and your favorite jam. Enjoy!
- If you want a more intricate flavor, add ginger root. For this recipe, take a small piece of ginger and combine it with the sliced apples in the bowl of the blender.
- Adding sugar to the juice is optional, but if you think the juice tastes sour, add 1–2 teaspoons of sugar.
- This juice contains a certain amount of pulp. If you want, you can pour the juice from the blender into a sieve. Most of the pulp will remain in the sieve, so you will have yourself a juice that you can enjoy drinking with a straw.
- If needed, this juice can be diluted with a small amount of purified water.
Our Latest Post:
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.