Are you seeking ice cream recipes that work with your Cuisinart ice cream maker that are both delectable and healthy? Look no further! The greatest low fat ice cream recipes for Cuisinart ice cream makers will be covered in this blog post.
We provide a variety of ice cream flavors, from chocolate to mint chocolate chips. These meals are not only tasty and healthy, but they are also simple to prepare. Try them out for yourself to experience the fantastic flavor that low-fat ice cream can have!
However, before we continue, you can read another recipe on our blog. Go to: Cuisinart Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe With Eggs: Best Recipe.
Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
When you have a Cuisinart ice cream maker, there’s no need to completely give up eating ice cream. For example, you can make Vanilla ice cream using this Cuisinart ice cream maker.
- The novel mixing paddle with a pending patent produces frozen delicacies in 20 minutes or less.
- Double-insulated freezer bowl removes the need for ice, which is a cool feature.
- Up to two quarts of your preferred ice cream or frozen yogurt can be produced.
- Simple lock Ingredient addition is made simple and mess-free by the glass top and big spout.
The Best Low Fat Ice Cream Recipes for Cuisinart Ice Cream Makers
According to the research, ice cream is by far the most popular dessert (90%), followed by Chocolate Chip Cookies (86%). Ice Cream Sandwich (83%), Soft Serve Ice Cream (81%), and Ice Cream Cake (76%), three further icy sweets, round up the list of the most favored desserts.
In a previous article on SFGate we found that according to the University of Guelph, ice cream is a high-fat food because it must include more than 10% milk fat to be called ice cream, with some versions having as much as 16%.
Most of the cholesterol in milk fat is saturated fat. Plaque, a fatty deposit in your arteries that obstructs blood flow and increases your risk of heart disease and stroke, can form when your blood cholesterol level is too high.
Well, for the reasons above, a low-fat ice cream recipe was created. Below are some recipes that you can try at home using the Cuisinart ice cream maker.
Low Fat Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/4 cup
- half a cup of chocolate syrup
- granulated sugar, 2/3 cup
- 12 cup brown sugar that has been packed
- 1.5 cups of fat-free milk
- Half-and-half cream in 3 1/4 cups
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract purified
- In a mixing basin, combine the cocoa, chocolate syrup, granulated sugar, and brown sugar and stir well. Slowly add the milk to an electric mixer set on low speed, and beat for two minutes, or until the sugars are completely dissolved. Hand-stir the vanilla and half-and-half into the mixture.
- Fill the ice cream maker’s canister with the chocolate mixture. For soft-serve ice cream, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Frozen for at least two hours after being transferred to a freezer-safe container. Before serving, take the ice cream out of the freezer about 15 minutes beforehand.
In search of creamier ice cream? You can use heavy cream in place of half-and-half and 2% or full milk in place of fat-free milk.
Low Fat Mint Chocolate Chips Ice Cream Recipes
- Three big eggs
- 14 cups of white sugar in granules
- 112 cups of split 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk without fat
- 1½ tablespoons peppermint extract (or to taste) (or to taste)
- Use micro chocolate chips in place of half a cup of chopped chocolate.
- Eggs and sugar should be beaten together till light, yellow, and frothy in a big bowl.
- 1 cup of milk should be slowly heated in a small pot until it simmers. With the egg mixture in the bowl, very gradually add the milk. Return the pan to the heat after adding this.
- Stirring often, gradually heat the mixture until it slightly thickens (coats the back of a spoon). Be cautious… Avoid heating the food too soon to avoid getting scrambled eggs!
- Use a fine mesh strainer to pour the egg custard mixture into a big bowl. Condensed milk, the remaining half cup of milk, and peppermint extract should be whisked in.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 8 hours, or until it is absolutely cold.
- Process in your ice cream machine in accordance with the directions provided by the manufacturer. Add the chocolate chips once it has slightly thickened (in the final minutes). Until you are ready to serve, scrape into a container and freeze.
Use brands of sweetened condensed milk, extract, and chocolate chips that are known to be gluten-free when making this recipe.
Use peppermint extract, not spearmint, at all costs.
*As with other ice cream recipes, they work best when the base is well refrigerated (for at least 8 hours) and the insert is entirely frozen (24 hours or more).
If you want more recipe for ice cream, you can read this article: 5 Cuisinart Ice Cream maker Recipes: Best Cuisinart Product.
If you’re looking for tasty and healthy low-fat ice cream recipes, you’ve come to the perfect spot! Make sure to try the greatest low-fat ice cream recipes for Cuisinart ice cream makers that we’ve listed in this site!
They are not only delectable but also minimal in fat and calories. So why are you still waiting? Start now and indulge with some delectable ice cream!
Was this helpful?
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.