Are you looking for lunch boxes that fit in a backpack? If so, then you’re at the right place. We’ve researched the best options we could find and selected them.
Take a look below at our top picks…
Best Lunch Boxes for Backpack Reviews
Safermeal Bento Lunch Box Kit
The lunch box can fit pretty much anywhere, so it’s great for traveling. It’s one of the most portable lunch boxes on this list, although it’s a little on the small side. Furthermore, it offers a 30-day money back guarantee. You can buy the lunch box, use it for 30 days, and then decide whether you like it.
- The box is made from high-quality BPA-free plastic. Thus, it’s generally much safer for your health and more environmentally friendly than other boxes. Moreover, the PEVA lining that makes up the insulation of the box is extremely safe and environmentally friendly.
- This box has four compartments, which is a great number for such a compact box. There are several boxes on this list with more compartments, but this one has a great balance given its size.
- The Bento is leak-proof and spill-proof. There is no spilling or similar issues with this lunchbox because it’s airtight. In terms of leakproofing, this is one of the better boxes on the list.
- The Bento can fit into most backpacks, including your child’s school backpack. This can help you take your meal anywhere without having to worry about packing your bag.
- The box doesn’t have the best insulation. This is to be expected for such a compact box, but don’t expect it to keep your food at the same temperature for more than half a day.
- Due to its compact size, the box can also be too small for some people. There isn’t enough room to pack a full meal for someone who works a physically demanding job.
Kids Basix New Wave Stainless Steel Snacker
While it is designed specifically for children, the Kid Basix can be helpful to adults as well. A grey box with a colored lid has a sleek design. Despite this, it still retains a good visual identity and does not stand out too much.
- It is completely leak-proof. Featuring a food grade stainless steel base, as well as a plastic lid with an insulated silicone seal. By doing this, it will be able to seal in freshness as well as any spills that may occur inside.
- Kid Basix is available in three sizes. You can pick the one you want based on your food intake. Your kid will be fine with the small or medium size, while your average adult will be fine with the largest size.
- Washing lunch boxes can be a pain, but the Kid Basix is dishwasher safe, so when you’re done with it, you can just toss it in the washer and forget it.
- Despite the fact that it comes in multiple sizes, all of these have only one compartment, which can be a significant downside for some. You might want to think twice if you plan to store multiple types of food in the lunch box.
Vaya Tyffyn 33.5 oz, Dew, Vacuum Insulated Lunch Box with Bagmat
Beauty is embodied in the Vaya Tyffyn. Among all the lunch boxes here, this is probably the prettiest. It has a sleek, segmented design that goes with nearly anything and exudes quality (which it has in abundance.)
- Vaya Tyffyn keeps food warm for up to 5 hours with its multiple vacuum-insulated compartments. It is one of the few boxes on this list that underestimates its own duration, as many users report that it lasts upwards of seven hours.
- Three containers are segmented into two parts, resulting in six compartments in the box. You can carry up to six different kinds of food in it without worrying about mixing. Additionally, these containers are completely spill-proof. The box is also dishwasher safe, so you can always put it in the dishwasher when you’re done.
- Additionally, the box comes with a 1-year warranty. It’s common for well-designed products to have durability issues, but the Vaya Tyffyn appears to be trouble-free.
- This box may be difficult to clean if you don’t have a dishwasher, or use it only rarely. Washing six containers by hand can take quite a while.
MAZFORCE Original Lunch Box Insulated Lunch Bag – Tough & Spacious Adult Lunchbox to Seize Your Day
Specifically designed for men, the MAZFORCE lunch bag includes a zip top closure. Combined with excellent functionality, it displays this through its strong, grey design. The bag has multiple compartments to keep everything organized, as well as a slot for your drinks on the side.
- Due to the ultra-thick foam insulation, as well as the outside cloth that is an excellent insulator, it provides excellent insulation. During the daily grind, your food will remain at a constant temperature as a result.
- It is a very practical bag. It is designed to maximize efficiency in such a small space, so that not a single inch is wasted. There are two mesh pockets, as well as a slim back pocket that will allow you to carry snacks.
- In addition to being BPA and PVC-free, this box has also undergone a variety of safety tests to ensure it’s not only eco-friendly, but also food-safe. Additionally, the company offers a hassle-free guarantee for any unhappy customers.
- Bags with cloth exteriors have their biggest downsides. If you spill anything on top of it, it will be a difficult stain to remove.
If you would like more options of lunch box for men, you can find them in a guide we have compiled.
Insulated Lunch Box for Adults and Kids – Professional Work Lunch Bag for Men and Women
In fact, the MAZFORCE and this bag are pretty much the same when it comes to functionality. As opposed to a manly, pure grey design, this bag places a bigger focus on girls and children.
Shop & Donate
For every purchase in the month of March 2022, we will donate $5 from every transaction to a selected charity every month. Place your order today by visiting our store!
- Materialized with high-quality eco-friendly materials. The lunch box is quite durable, and can withstand quite a beating during the day.
- The MAZFORCE is built with waterproof, oxford fabric that provides an attractive appearance, and fixes the MAZFORCE’s biggest flaw-the outside. With a wet wipe, you can easily clean the outside of this box.
- Because of the thick, two-component insulation system, your lunch will remain at a comfortable temperature for much longer than it would in most other bags. Some customers have reported up to 7 hours, while the majority report 5-6 hours.
- The size is perfect, not too big to fit in a backpack, but not too small to be unable to hold all of the food you need for a full working day. You can also carry your drink with an expandable bottle holder.
- It’s not very useful for carrying multiple kinds of food. This is because it relies on mesh compartments, so if you’re carrying soup, you’ll probably want to steer clear of those to prevent the rest of your food from getting wet.