Chili’s tortilla soup is a recipe that is well-loved by many. But how do you make it at home for a low cost?
This blog post details five easy and cheap ways to add chili’s tortilla soup to your menu today.
From using canned soup to finding tortilla soup mixes in the grocery store, these tips will help you get started bringing this delicious soup to your table fast!
Chili’s Tortilla Soup
Chili’s tortilla soup is a delicious and budget-friendly dish that is sure to please everyone. It’s easy to make, and there are many variations available to choose from. Make it a part of your fall menu and see how popular it becomes.
Not only is chili’s tortilla soup low-cost, but it’s also easy to adapt to your own taste. Whether you like it spicy or not, there’s a version for you. Serve chili’s tortilla soup up at your next party and see how much fun everyone has!
How Can Chili’s Tortilla Soup be Made at Home for a Low Cost
Chili’s tortilla soup can be made at home for a low cost by cooking chicken broth, adding chili powder, cumin, and onion powder to taste, and heating the mixture until it is hot.
Then, one can use tortilla chips as desired to create a more complete soup experience. This recipe can also be altered by adding shredded chicken or cheese if desired.
By following these simple steps, chili’s tortilla soup can be made quickly and cheaply at home – making it the perfect dish for a low-budget meal.
5 Easy Ways to Add Chili’s Tortilla Soup to Your Menu Today!
Chili’s tortilla soup is one of those dishes that everyone can enjoy. It’s simple, cheap, and easy to make, which makes it perfect for adding to your menu today. Here are five easy ways to do just that:
- Serve chili’s tortilla soup as a main course. This recipe is perfect for filling up your stomach and satisfying your cravings without spending too much money. Pair it with some tortilla chips or Kaiser rolls for the perfect appetizer or meal option.
- Make chili’s tortilla soup into a crockpot variation instead of stovetop cooking. This method lets you cook the soup in the comfort of your own home, while guaranteeing that everything will be cooked perfectly to perfection when you get home from work. Just add all of the ingredients to your crockpot and let it cook until everything is hot and bubbly.
- Turn chili’s tortilla soup into a bowl recipe by adding your favorite toppings to the mix. This lets you customize the dish to your own tastes, and allows you to create something truly unique for yourself and your friends or family. Try topping it with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, sour cream, or anything else that strikes your fancy.
- Create a slow cooker version of chili’s tortilla soup using this recipe as a guide. Just follow these simple instructions and voila – you have yourself an easy-to-make bowl of soup that will tantalize your taste buds and fill you up without costing a fortune.
- Spice up chili’s tortilla soup with a little bit of heat by adding some diced jalapeño peppers to the mix. This will give the soup a fiery kick that will set it apart from other versions out there, and make it even more enjoyable to enjoy.
Whatever way you decide to enjoy chili’s tortilla soup – be sure to give it a try and see for yourself what all the hype is about. You won’t regret it!
Recipe Chili’s Tortilla Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups corn tortilla strips, diced (about 12 strips)
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- undrained 1 avocado, thinly sliced Salt and pepper to taste Dash of cilantro leaves for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cumin and chili powder, and cook for another minute. Stir in the chicken broth, corn tortilla strips, black beans, diced tomatoes with green chilies (with their juice), avocado slices, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat. Serve hot garnished with cilantro leaves if desired.
Chili tortilla soup is a delicious soup that can be easily added to your menu for a low cost. By following the 5 easy steps listed below, you’ll be able to prepare chili tortilla soup at home in no time! So what are you waiting for? Give these tips a try and see just how easy it is to add chili tortilla soup to your menu!
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.