Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal or something to keep you feeling warm all winter, chili’s chicken tortilla soup is sure to hit the spot. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also packed with nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy.
In this blog post, we’ll outline 5 healthy reasons to eat chicken tortilla soup – from boosting your immune system to helping you lose weight. So whether you’re in the mood for chili’s chicken tortilla soup or any other chili dish, make sure to give it a try!
You may also like this article: The Best Chili’s Enchilada Soup Recipes – From easy to fancy
What is Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chili’s chicken tortilla soup is a Mexican-style soup that typically contains chicken, broth, chili powder, cumin, and onions. It’s often served with tortilla strips as a side dish.
It’s cold outside, which means it’s time to cozy up indoors and eat some chili’s chicken tortilla soup. This soup is a delicious and healthy meal that includes chicken, black beans, corn, and cheese.
It’s perfect for colder days when you’re looking for something hearty to eat. Plus, it’s low in calories and can be eaten as a snack or main course. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Chili’s and order a bowl of chicken tortilla soup today!
Healthy Reasons to Eat Chicken Tortilla Soup
Because chili includes ingredients from important food groups, it is viewed as a healthy dish in general. Lean ground beef is the best choice if you want to make a healthier bowl of chili. It is critical for heart health to lower the amount of fat in the meat, as well as reduce your risk of diabetes.
Here are 5 benefits that you can reap from eating chicken tortilla soup:
- It’s a healthy soup option with 5 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein per serving.
- There are no high-calorie ingredients in chicken tortilla soup, making it an ideal choice for those looking to lose weight or keep calories under control.
- chili’s chicken tortilla soup is low in sodium and high in antioxidants, which can help promote overall health.
- Chilis chicken tortilla soup is hearty and filling, so it’s perfect for satisfying hunger pangs without packing on the pounds or adding unnecessary calories to your diet.
- chicken tortilla soup is a great way to warm up on cold days and stay healthy overall. So chicken tortilla soup is not just a delicious and nutritious soup – it’s also good for your health! Head on over to chili’s and enjoy a bowl today.
Chicken tortilla soup is a hearty and delicious soup that’s perfect for winter meals. It’s loaded with health benefits, including being high in protein and fiber. Plus, chicken tortilla soup tastes amazing, so it’s a favorite at chili’s restaurants nationwide. So, why not add it to your list of healthy reasons to eat?
Chili’s Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans (15 oz each) of black beans, drained and rinsed well in water
- 8 oz boneless chicken breast strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 large tortilla strips (6 inches wide), warmed on a griddle or in the oven at 300 degrees F for about 5 minutes until soft
- In a large soup pot over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic in oil until softened. Add cumin powder and chicken broth.
- Bring to a low boil and add black beans, chicken strips, tortilla strips, salt to taste (optional), and chili pepper flakes (if desired).
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serves 4-6.
Chicken tortilla soup is a delicious and nutritious soup that is perfect for a cold winter day. Not only is chicken tortilla soup healthy, but it also offers some great health benefits. In addition to being high in protein, chicken tortilla soup is also low in calories and cholesterol.
Additionally, chicken tortilla soup is a good source of vitamins A, C, and E, as well as potassium. So whether you’re looking for a hearty and filling soup or just want to enjoy a healthy meal, chicken tortilla soup is a great option!