If your stove running out of gas and you’re on the…
…urge of eating pasta.
Don’t worry, you can cook pasta in the microwave!
We are going to help you to cook pasta in the microwave.
Read more to find out!
How To Cook Pasta In The Microwave
Prepare it first!
- Microwaveable bowl – a deep one is best as the water will boil up
Time to get the show on the road!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the pasta.
- Make sure it’s deep enough to contain the pasta while still leaving room for the water to fill up, and that the pasta is entirely covered.
- Make sure you use cold (tap) water.
- You can also use boiling water, either straight from the kettle or by first boiling it in the microwave.
- Personally, I find it much easier to simply use cold water which has no effect on the flavor or texture.
- Cover the pasta with water until it is completely submerged.
- Set the microwave to high for 3 minutes longer than the pasta package recommends.
- So, if the packet specifies 8 minutes, set the microwave to 11 minutes.
- If you’ve already boiled the water, you can merely cook it for the amount of time specified on the package.
- When the microwave is finished, carefully remove it from the oven and drain the water using a colander.
- Toss with your favorite pasta sauce (which can be heated in the microwave!) and serve.
Lastly, simply break them up to fit into the microwave-safe bowl.
Wait, I have another option for you, this thing is to build for…
…cook pasta in the microwave easier.
Shop Related Products
You might want to read this…
How Long Does It Take To Cook Pasta In The Microwave?
The amount of time it takes is determined on the pasta package.
Add 3 minutes to the cooking time indicated on the pasta package.
It can take a little longer if you’re making more than one serving.
Just make sure the pasta is done before draining the water…
… just like you would on the stove.
If it requires more cooking time, simply return it to the microwave…
…and check it every minute.
That’s all there is to it! The experiment is finished.
When you don’t have any other options for cooking pasta…
…this is a nice simple alternative.
But, the main things are here!
What You Will Need Is The Right Pasta!
Here is the secret thing!
Time To Cook Pasta In The Microwave With This Following Recipe!
Now, I want to share a story from Marriot about…
…cook pasta in the microwave! It’s a cool experience.
Let’s Hear Marriot’s Story!
I was at this hotel in Seattle last year.
It’s about 3 AM and I’m still as fresh as the morning dew.
My stomach is rumbling but I can’t go anywhere…
… since I’m new in that town.
So, I check all the foods that I’ve bought for my friend.
I found pasta!
But how do I cook pasta without a stove?
There was a microwave sitting on the pantry.
I was hesitant at first.
I googled how to cook pasta in the microwave.
I didn’t realize until that time how easy and convenient…
… to cook pasta in the microwave.”
Pasta is a type of food typically made from an unleavened dough of wheat flour mixed with water or eggs, and formed into sheets or other shapes.”According to Wikipedia.
It comes to an end!
To Sum Up
Pasta is a food that has been around for a long time.
Pasta is one of the food that eaten all over the world.
No wonder pasta is loved by so many people.
It’s not rocket science to cook pasta in the correct way.
As long as you’ve mastered and known all the things…
…you need to know, you’ll get the best pasta!
There are steps you need to follow if you want to…
…cook pasta in the microwave! It’s super convenient…
Have you tried to cook pasta in the microwave?
Tell us your experience below!
Our latest articles
Shop & Donate
For every purchase in the month of March 2022, we will donate $5 from every transaction to a selected charity every month. Place your order today by visiting our store!
- Best Meat Slicer For Bacon: Worth To Buy In 2022 [part 2]
- Are Cured Meats Good For You? 4 Superb Guides You Need To Know
- Best Meat Slicer For Bacon: Worth To Buy In 2022