How to treat wood serving tray? Wooden serving trays can be used in many ways for serving food, as a tray for serving food, as a surface for holding food items, as a surface for serving food, as a serving tray to serve food, and more.
Read this article until end to know more about it. In this blog, we also have an article about best wood serving tray that you might want to read about it.
How To Treat Wood Serving Tray
- The First Step: After each usage, use a moist, cold towel to wipe clean the tray. Don’t flood porous wood with water, since this might cause warping.
- The second step: In a sink or dish, combine 1/4 cup bleach with 1 quart warm water. Wipe up any spills with a wet sponge and some bleach water.
- This is the third step: To remove the stains, wash the tray in cold water and then pat it dry. Use a paper towel to gently oil the tray when it has dried. This will protect the wood from drying out and keep it looking its best.
- The fourth step It’s easy to get rid of unpleasant odors from your wooden serving dish by just wiping it down with the lemon slice. After squeezing the juice, pat it dry.
- It’s the fifth step: Protect the wood grain by applying wood wax to the tray once or twice a year.
- Warning: Your wooden tray should not be washed in the dishwasher. It is not recommended that you soak a wooden tray in water.
Why Choosing Wood Serving Tray
Choosing a wood serving tray is a great way to add a natural element to your table. Wood is a renewable resource, so it is sustainable and environmentally friendly. Wood is also a natural insulator, which means it will keep your food and drinks warm longer. Here are the reasons why people choosing wood serving tray:
- It’s durable. A wooden tray has been around since ancient times and has stood the test of time. They are made with sturdy and well-crafted materials that ensure years of consistent service. You won’t have to worry about getting replacement parts if you need them.
- It’s easy to clean. Wood is naturally antibacterial. The pores on the wood allow air flow and let excess moisture evaporate. It makes cleaning difficult because you don’t want to scrub away all the natural oils on the surface. To get rid of stains, simply wipe off with a damp, cold rag.
- It’s versatile. You can use the same wooden tray for both indoor and outdoor purposes. Whether you’re hosting an event at home or outdoors, there are different ways to present your foods and beverages. For instance, you can place some dishes directly on top of the tray to show off your dinnerware collection. Or, you can set your table with the tray and fill it up with plates, cups, bowls, and other utensils. There are endless possibilities!
- It’s eco-friendly. Most wooden dining tables are biodegradable and recyclable. They are usually made from fast-growing trees like maple, pine, cedar, and birch. These types of woods are also low maintenance, require little upkeep, and are available in most home improvement stores.
- It’s cost effective. Because they last for decades, wooden dining tables are one of the best investments you’ll make. So even though they are more expensive than plastic ones, buying a quality wooden table will save you money in the long run.
Our Latest Post:
💻 Wine Cooler | Waffle Makers | Single Wall Oven
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.