How to hang a serving tray on the wall? A serving tray is a great way to entertain guests and make them feel at home. It can also be a great way to offer a variety of foods and drinks, and to make sure that no one has to get up to refill their plate.
But what do you do with the tray when it’s not in use? how to hang a serving tray on wall? Read this article until end to know more about it. In this blog, we also have an article about best wood serving tray that you might want to read about it.
How To Hang A Serving Tray On The Wall
A wall is a perfect place to hang a serving tray. They are great for displaying your favorite pieces of china, or for holding your daily coffee or tea. With a little ingenuity, you can transform your wall into a beautiful and functional piece of art. Here are the guides for how to hang a serving tray on the wall:
Step 1 – Choose where you want to put the serving tray.
If you already have a spot planned out for the serving tray, then you’ll just need to figure out where you’re going to hang the tray from. You may decide to go all-out and hang it above a dining table. Or maybe you want to have a tray on top of an entertainment center, or even on the side of a bookshelf. Whatever space suits your needs best will determine where you are going to hang it.
Step 2 – Find the right screws and nails.
You’ll definitely have to use some tools here. Luckily, there are many options available online. So if you don’t own any of these, you could always buy some online. If you do own them though, skip straight to step 3.
Step 3 – Install the hooks.
You’ll need to install two types of hooks to hang the serving tray. There are the ones that come pre-installed inside of the cabinet as part of the shelf itself, and the others which you attach to the wall. For now, we’ll focus on those that come off the shelves.
Step 4 – Attach the hook.
First, unscrew the hook. Then drill holes in the wall using a hammer and nail gun. Drill through the hole and the screw head; then reattach the screw by tapping it into place. Do the same thing with the other side of the hook.
Step 5 – Make sure everything fits.
Once the hook is attached, you’ll want to make sure that everything fits properly. Check everything over again so that there aren’t any gaps between the wall and the serving tray, and the height and placement looks good. This is especially true if you plan to use the tray as a display case for plates and cups. In order for everyone to see what they’re eating, it should be positioned high enough so that their faces are level with the food.
The serving tray should sit flush against the wall, but you might want to leave a small gap between the bottom of the tray and the floor. This is because a certain amount of air is necessary to keep things cool.
Step 6 – Put up the serving tray.
Now that everything is set up, you’ll finally be able to put up the serving tray. Use whatever method works best for you. Some people prefer to use picture hangers while others use thumb tacks. Just remember to leave room around the edges of the tray too. This is because you’ll still want to be able to move it without having to worry about ripping something.
Consideration Before Choosing Serving Tray
A serving tray is a great way to serve food and drinks on the go. They are lightweight and easy to carry, so they are perfect for picnics, outdoor events, and other occasions. A great tray is essential for a successful event. Here are some consideration before choosing serving tray:
- Choose the size of the serving tray. It is important to choose a tray that can fit comfortably with lots of food and beverages. Otherwise, there will not be much room left for guests to eat and enjoy themselves.
- Select materials carefully. Plastic trays can sometimes break when used outdoors. Therefore, wooden trays are better for outdoor activities.
- Determine how many people will be attending any given function. Most trays are designed to hold two standard wine glasses, one plate, and one bowl. However, if you are catering a larger number of people, you may find yourself having to purchase more than one serving tray.
- Decide whether you want this serving tray to be placed horizontally or vertically . Some serving trays feature designs meant to mimic tables in restaurants, for example. Others have lids that lock closed to protect your items from spilling. Still, another option is to simply position them on the bar at the entrance to an area where people can pick up their drink containers.
- Choose the style. You can opt for a simple design that has no frills, or you can select one that features a patterned surface. Regardless of the look you decide on, be sure to purchase a serving tray that fits well within your budget.
Our Latest Post:
- The 5 Best Amazon Electric Portable Cookers
- The Best Electric Portable Cookers In 2022
- Coffee Machine Caddy White – What is It? Comprehensive Guide for Learning About It
I love cooking because it’s so relaxing! I just put on my favorite tunes, and then get to work. First I’ll look up what kind of food I want to cook, and find a good recipe for it. Then when the meal is ready everyone usually can’t stop telling me how much they loved everything that was made. It makes me feel really accomplished knowing that people liked what I made for them!