It is becoming increasingly common for home cooks and bakers to own an electric juicer, especially since they are designed to simplify the process of juicing fruits and vegetables. Although they may not have all the same features as a heavy-duty juicer, handheld citrus squeezers and reamers are far more convenient.
This Juiceman Citrus Juicer is a great example of what you are missing out on if you do not have one of these amazing devices.
Juiceman Citrus Juicer
The Juiceman Citrus Juicer helps users extract juice from citrus fruits more easily as it features a powerful motor and unique design intended to capture all of the pulp and juice. The primary goal of this juicer is to offer users a fast and smooth experience while offering stability and safety while using the device in an open kitchen environment.
You’ll notice right away that the Juiceman Citrus Juicer looks tremendously impressive, especially when you compare it to other juicers on the market. With its sleek and stylish look, it easily fits into any kitchen, and with its clean and shiny white exterior, it offers a modernized appearance that you would expect from such a useful kitchen appliance.
Are These Products For You?
One of the many benefits of using the Juiceman Citrus Juicer is that it is specifically designed to be incredibly user-friendly, which is why so many families with children love it. If you want to get your kids involved in the kitchen while using safe appliances, this is the ideal juicer.
Juiceman Citrus Juicer is also great if you get tired of spending a lot of time trying to squeeze the juice out of lemons. Cutting and pressing the fruit is much easier than rolling and slicing it, then trying to squeeze out as much juice as possible. Furthermore, you will also realize that you are getting far more juice out of a single fruit, which is a better return on your investment.
Most people do not like dealing with pulp, especially when it comes to their beverages. This juicer will give you the best juicing results regardless of whether you’re a professional bartender or if you simply enjoy making homemade orange juice. The best part is that the pulp is stored in a separate strainer so you can use it in other recipes or add it back into the juice.
What’s Included in the Package?
With the Juiceman Citrus Juicer, you get a few things that are specifically designed to help you get the purest and most delicious juice.
In the first place, you’ll receive a pulp strainer that catches all of the pulp and seeds so that you can either throw them away or use them elsewhere. You will also receive two juicing cones for both big and small fruits, making it simpler to cut the fruit and juice it. Furthermore, you’ll receive a drip-free spout that can be easily turned upwards to prevent excess juice from dripping after you’ve finished juicing.
Overview of Features
There are a few features that make Juiceman Citrus Juicer stand out:
- Dishwasher-safe: One of the biggest problems that people have with juicers is cleaning them. However, this juicer is dishwasher-safe, so it can simply be disassembled and cleaned.
- Auto-reversal: When you press down on the fruit that you’re juicing, the Juiceman Citrus Juicer will automatically reverse its direction to ensure that the maximum amount of juice is extracted from each half of the fruit.
- Pressure-activated on/off: Rather than having an on/off switch, the unit is powered by pushing down on the juicing head and then releasing it.
- Pulp strainer: The pulp strainer allows you to control how much pulp is in the liquid by collecting all of the pulp from anything from a grapefruit to a lime.
- Made of plastic: You’ll notice that all of the removable components are constructed out of plastic in order to be dishwasher safe, which can become a problem over time. With daily use, the clips that hold the non-drip spout in place will begin to wear down, causing the spout to break after a couple of months.
Juiceman Citrus Juicer Alternatives
As another popular citrus juicer on the market, the BLACK+DECKER CJ650W is a great competitor to the Juiceman Citrus Juicer. Despite this, the BLACK+DECKER CJ650W comes with a couple of additional features that you might find more useful than those included in the Juiceman model.
- Adjustable pulp control: If you aren’t interested in having to add pulp to your juice, you’ll love the BLACK+DECKER Citrus Juicer because it allows you to customize how much pulp makes it through the strainer.
- Measurements: As opposed to other juicers that simply extract the juice and pour it into a container, the BLACK+DECKER model comes with a removable measuring cup that you can use to deposit all of the juice into. With the measurements on the side of the glass, you’ll be able to see how much juice you’ve extracted.
We also have compiled a guide that will help you choose electric citrus juicer, if you are looking for the best one.
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.