The United States has become a leader in the production of citrus juicers. America has become more and more accustomed to drinking orange juice and lemon juice over the years. Today, more households prefer freshly squeezed citrus juices.
In recent years, lemon and orange juicers have also become more popular, and most people have their own juicers to squeeze the juice from fruit. China, Hong Kong, and Thailand are the top three suppliers of juicer parts. For electric and manual citrus juicers, there are a variety of options.
The citrus juicer is a handy appliance for bartenders, restaurants, and homeowners. Different brands may have different parts. The citrus parts and their functions should be better understood. You will also find assembly and disassembly easier. You will usually find a user-friendly manual with most juicers.
Terminology for Citrus Juicers
There are several terms associated with juicers, including:
- Bio ceramic magnetic gears: Magnets mounted in the center of a twin gear juicer.
- Blade: the disc on a centrifugal juicer. Discs usually have sharp teeth and rotate.
- BPA: A synthetic compound introduced into plastics has raised health concerns. BPA-free is the healthier option.
- Centrifugal juicer: An appliance that spins its blade using centrifugal force. The juice passes through the filter holes.
- Citrus press: The act of pressing a citrus fruit, such as in a juicer.
- Cold press juicer: Extracts juice without generating additional heat.
- Foam strainer: It removes the foam
- Juice bowl: Container used to collect juice.
- Juicing screen: It refers to the filter separating the pulp and juice.
- Manual juicer: A hand-operated juicer with a lever action.
- Masticating juicer: The appliance grinds the fruit and squeezes the juice using gears or a motor.
- Pulp bucket: It collects the pulp.
A Citrus Juicer’s Framework Is Made Up of What?
Citrus juicers are primarily made up of a motor that drives the parts and a base housing that serves as the appliance’s body. The juice and pulp containers, as well as the latch arms for assembly and disassembly of the various parts, are other vital components of a juicer.
Citrus Juicer Parts
Among the parts of a citrus juicer that do the squeezing, straining, and cutting are:
- Auger Rotating blade used to grind and crush the fruit
- Basket or bowl: the area of the juicer where the citrus is squeezed, crushed, and juiced;
- cover: the part that prevents juice from spilling while being extracted from the fruit;
- cutter or grater: cuts, crushes and chops the fruit
- juice spout: a funnel for transporting the juice to the strainer
- nozzle: this nozzle homogenizes the juice in the spout and controls its volume
- plunger: a tool for pushing the fruit down for juicing
- pulp spouts: it moves the unwanted particles, such as seeds, from the bowl to a container
- spinning brush: it automatically cleans the basket or bowl
Citrus press parts are often available for specific brands, like Breville and Kenwood. The manufacturers offer parts such as the fruit dome, O ring, reamer, shaft cap, pulp filter, juice collector, rivet, spout, top cover, actuation gear, push shaft, minor pivot arm, spacer, micro switch, and anti-water seals.
Parts for Best Citrus Juicers
In the United States, the top five citrus juicers are the Eurolux citrus juicer, Cuisinart CCJ-500 with pulp control, TrueCraftware 800CPXL stainless steel press, Breville 800CPXL and CitriStar electric juicer. We also have compiled a guide that will help you choose electric citrus juicer, if you are looking for the best one.
A cone replacement is available for Eurolux citrus juicers ELCJ-1600s and ELCJ-1700s. Among Cuisinart’s various accessories and parts are the gold tone filter, the cutting assembly, the large chopping blade, the juicing cover, the adjustable reamer and the container with a spout.
Designed to replace detachable and replaceable parts on a commercial citrus juicer, TrueCraftware’s citrus juicer is made of cast iron. Breville 800 CPXL parts are available, including a juice collector with spout, pulp filter, Die Cast reamer, dust cover, O ring, dome with connector assembly, and a handle arm. The CitriStar parts and accessories include a juice collector, Tribest spring, small ream, juice spout with silicone stopper, and ream cap.
Oster manufactures premium-quality related products that include replacement parts. As replacement parts, large cone reamers, strainers and bases are available. Among the most popular items are the jar bottom cap, blender bottom cap, six-cup glass jar, and sealing rings.
Juicers of other types may include Acme, Champion, Green Star, Green Power, Juicetree, Miracle, Omega, Ruby, Samson, and Solostar. If the juicer is older than ten years, many replacement parts may not fit. When ordering citrus juicer parts, keep the serial number handy.
Attachments and Accessories for Citrus Juicers
There are currently citrus attachments for Kuvings juicers on the market. With the slow extraction system, lemons, oranges, and grapefruit can now be juiced. I really like how easy it is to use. By pressing the citrus against the rotating auger, the juice will automatically be strained and collected in the pitcher.
With the citrus juicer attachment, you can turn your KitchenAid stand mixer into a great appliance. The device can be used with any mixer made by this manufacturer and can extract juice from both small and large citrus fruits. The KitchenAid attachment provides three pulp screens and eliminates the need for a second kitchen appliance. Additional accessories may include a tofu mold, twin gear, cleaning brush, and foam strainer.
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.