Electric juicers are among the most convenient kitchen appliances to own, especially if you frequently cook with fresh juice or make your own juice at home. When you find the best small electric citrus juicer, you’ll have the convenience of storing your new appliance absolutely anywhere in your kitchen and having easy access to it when you want to juice. We have listed three models that we think would be worthwhile to buy.
The Best Small Electric Citrus Juicers
Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer
The Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer has a variety of benefits, particularly if you’re trying to find a juicer that is going to perform as well as some of the higher-end models. We also have compiled a guide that will help you choose electric citrus juicer, if you are looking for the best one.
The Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer has several key features and desirable improvements, including:
- Pressure activated: Juicing starts automatically as soon as you press the cut side of the fruit against the reamer, so you don’t have to do anything else. The unit can be turned off by simply removing pressure.
- Easy to clean: The unit has three removable parts that can be removed for easy cleaning. Instead of submerging it in water, you can simply wipe it down with a warm cloth.
- Two reamers: To allow you to customize your juicing experience, you will receive two different sized reamers (large and small) with your order. The large reamer is ideal for oranges and grapefruits, while the small reamer is perfect for limes and lemons.
- Power cord: The first thing Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer could use improved is the length of its power cord, as you’ll have to be close to an outlet for it to work.
- Motor gets warm: When you’re working with numerous fruits, the motor in the Epica Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer will automatically shut off once it gets too warm, so you’ll have to wait until it cools down.
- Operation is quiet
- Perfectly sealed
- All juice is removed from fruits
- Inconveniently short power cord
This compact citrus juicer can extract 18% more juice than a high-end juicer in less time.
Aicok Citrus Juicer
With its 100W motor and quiet operation, the Aicok Citrus Juicer offers an impressive small juicer for your kitchen.
The Aicok Citrus Juicer comes with the following features:
- Micro mesh filter: It helps you to collect 20% more juice than competing models by getting the most pulp from the juice and making sure that every inch of the fruit is juiced.
- Two reamers: This unit comes with two reamers (large and small), so no matter what size fruit you are working with, you can extract as much juice as possible.
- Pressure activated: Like most small juicers, the Aicok Citrus Juicer is entirely pressure activated, meaning you press down on the reamer to start it and release the pressure to shut it off.
- Dishwasher safe: Instead of having to wash all the components of your juicer by hand, you can place them in the dishwasher and they will be ready to use for your next juicing session.
- Switching between reamers is easy
- Obtains all of the juice from fruits
- It does not have non-slip feet
- No-drip, non-adjustable spout
With the Aicok Citrus Juicer, you won’t miss out on the power of a high-end juicer, especially if you’re looking for a machine that will remove all of the flesh from the fruit in a matter of seconds.
Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer
As one of the most prestigious names in household appliances, you can be sure that the Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer will provide you with the performance you expect from a juicer you might use every day.
The Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer features a number of key features and desirable improvements, including:
- Detachable pitcher: Rather than using the base model of the juicer and then pouring the juice into a container, the Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer comes with a detachable pitcher with measurements on the side.
- Two reamers: Just like the other small electric juicers on this list, your Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer comes with two reamers (large and small).
- Included recipe book: Take a look at the full-color recipe book for learning more about what you can make with your newly cultivated juice.
- Noise level: If you aren’t interested in using a juicer that will be the loudest appliance in your kitchen, then this isn’t the juicer for you as it is very noisy when in use.
- Pulp and seed removal: If you are not a fan of pulp, you might want to consider another juicer since this model may not catch every bit of pulp and may let a few seeds slip through.
- Harvests every drop of juice
- Unplugged use is possible
- Simple to use
- It’s very noisy
- It overheats
- It does not remove all pulp and seeds
With its numerous features and ease of use, everyone in your family can enjoy harvesting juice from their favorite fruits with the Proctor Silex 66331 Citrus Juicer.
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.