Do I need a counter depth refrigerator? Counter depth refrigerators have been taking over homes, businesses and hotels for the past couple of years. Read this article until the end to know more about do I need a counter depth refrigerator. In this blog, we also have an article about best cheap counter depth refrigerator that you might want to read about it.
A counter-depth refrigerator is closer to the depth of your kitchen countertops (24-30 inches, not including handles), and therefore, has a shallower depth than traditional refrigerators (30-36 inches).”
What Is Counter Depth Refrigerator?
Counter depth refrigerator refers to a type of refrigerator which has a large amount of storage capacity and it can be used as a main refrigerator or a freezer. The counter depth refrigerator is designed so that the door opening area is made larger than normal, while there are still two shelves above the bottom shelf.
This design makes it possible for you to keep food in the back section of your fridge at room temperature without affecting the cold air from the other side.
For example, if you have an ice maker on the top part of your refrigerator, but you want to use all of the space available. You can put it on the left side, where it will not affect the cold air flow. The counter depth fridges are also called “left-sided” refrigerators.
A counter-depth refrigerator is a full-size model with or without a freezer compartment.”Mariette Mifflin, author from thespruce.com
Consideration Before Buying Counter Depth Refrigerator
Counter depth refrigerator is the latest in the market, and people are considering buying it. But, before buying counter depth refrigerator, you need to consider some points. Here are some considerations before buying:
- How much money do you want to spend? If you are very short on budget, then you should buy smaller refrigerator because they are cheaper. Or, if you need more space, counter depth refrigerator might be too expensive for you. It depends on how many things you need to store.
- Is there enough space for your family? What kind of family do you have? Do you need a small one, medium size or big one? These factors must be considered before purchasing counter depth refrigerator. For example, if your family is large, then buying a bigger one may make sense.
- Does your kitchen already have enough drawer? If you have no place to place stuff like this in your kitchen, then don’t buy a counter depth refrigerator.
- If you like open shelving, then you should think twice about purchasing counter depth refrigerator. Because, when you have a small counter height refrigerator with open shelving, it looks messy and cluttered. This effect is even worse if you have a lot of things inside.
- The last thing you need to know before buying counter depth refrigerator is that it does not fit every kitchen. Some kitchens simply cannot accommodate a counter width refrigerator. So, if you plan to install such kind of refrigerator, you’d better check first.
Do I Need A Counter Depth Refrigerator
Counter depth refrigerators are the best options for the home. Counter depth refrigerators are a common type of refrigerator, and come in various sizes. Counter depth refrigerators are ideal for the home because they can fit under kitchen cabinets, and do not take up a lot of space. Counter depth refrigerators come in various sizes, and can be easily found online. Here are the reasons why you need a counter depth refrigerator:
- Larger Capacity – When you purchase a counter depth refrigerator, you get extra storage space compared to conventional models. Most counter depth refrigerators hold 30 cubic feet (812 liters), which is 10% more than standard appliances. Many homeowners choose counter depth refrigerators for their larger capacity.
- Space Savings – Counter depth refrigerators allow you to maximize the space in your kitchen. They typically take up less space than conventional refrigerators. Due to their compactness, counter depth refrigerators often require less floor space than conventional refrigerators, making them easier to fit into tight spaces.
- Easy Installation – Counter depth refrigerators come equipped with built-in drawers, allowing them to be installed quickly. They are easy to install because they require only a few screws. They also provide additional ease of maintenance.
- Convenient Accessibility – You can reach all parts of the refrigerator without having to bend down. Counter depth refrigerators provide convenient access to all areas, including the freezer, door shelves, produce bins, and ice makers.
- Versatile Use – Counter depth refrigerators can be used for general food storage purposes, as well as for fresh foods. They can be placed at any point within the kitchen for optimal use. They are highly versatile, and most people prefer using them for storing fresh fruits, vegetables, milk, juice, and other beverages.
Our Latest Post:
Shop & Donate
For every purchase in the month of March 2022, we will donate $5 from every transaction to a selected charity every month. Place your order today by visiting our store!
- How To Fix Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- How To Clean A Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Spray
- What Is A Dish Rack Used For? 7 Superb Usages Of Dish Rack That You Should Know