Do you know, how to store saucepan lids? What is sauce pan? A cooking utensil that is round in shape with high, straight sides and a longer handle. Equipped with a tight fitting cover, the saucepan can range in sizes to hold contents for one pint or in sizes up to four quarts.
The saucepan is used to cook most of food items such as rice, pasta, soup, etc. It has been designed to be easily cleaned by hand. A large number of people have kept it in their kitchen cupboard over the years. In this blog, we have an article about the best saucepans on amazon that you might want to read about it.
A saucepan is simply a circular pan that has high sides and a long handle. With such a broad definition, this piece of cookware has quite a few features with multiple options for versatility.”webstaurantstore.com
Benefits of sauce pans
Most of us keep our saucepans at home but some are available in store. You may buy them online too. They are available in various designs and colors. Some are also equipped with handles and are ergonomically suitable in use. There are many benefits:
- This type of pot is easy to clean hence if you do not like cleaning pots then this will suit your needs best.
- A standard size with a tight-fitting lid makes it easier for you to cook different dishes on it.
- The material used to make these pots is usually non-stick which helps you in removing any foods from the bottom of the pot.
- Available in various shapes and sizes, you can choose the right size depending upon the quantity of ingredients you want to cook.
- If you have a big family there is no need to purchase two separate pots when you only require one. One can serve all your purposes.
- Many models come with a built-in oven so that even after using for cooking you can put it back into its original position.
- There are many different types of handles available to ensure that you get the perfect grip without slipping while handling them.
Saucepans and pots may be used interchangeably, but these kitchen tools come in a variety of forms that complement different dishes and cooking methods.”Masterclass.com
Cleaning Sauce pans
You should always clean your saucepans before using them again. Follow the following steps:
- Wash them with warm water and soap. Let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Scrub the inside of the saucepan surfaces. Use a brush and wash it thoroughly.
- Soak them in hot water and scrub them until they become shiny.
- Use a degreaser and wipe off excess oil.
- Dry them with paper towels or a cloth.
- Store them on a shelf where the air circulates well. Do not leave them near an open window.
How to store saucepan lids
Below are the guides for how to store saucepan lids:
Hang them on cabinet doors using Command Hooks
The backs of your cabinet doors are just begging to be used. You’ll only need two Command Hooks per lid, and you’ll want to figure out where you want them before you start gluing items on. Once you’ve determined where everything should go while still allowing the cabinet to shut, attach a hook at 8:00 and 4:00 (pretending your lid is a clock face) and slide your lid in.
Install a pot rail
Isn’t this brilliant? Simply insert your lids between a pot rail and the wall, and the knobs will keep them in place. Of course, the rail may still be used to hang pots, pans, tools, and other items.
Make use of a magnetic knife strip
Who says knife holders are just used to hold knives? Instead, if your lids are magnetic, you may place them on a knife strip.
Most lids can still be hung, even if they lack a loop. Most lids, you see, have a raised lip around the rim where they rest on the pots. That is generally enough for a hook to latch onto.
Try Amazon’s best-selling pot lid organizer
This popular organizer is much more durable than it seems, and it features ten adjustable divisions to contain anything other than lids (think: pans, platters, cutting boards, and more). It stretches from 12 to 22 inches to fit inside any cabinet and includes non-slip feet to keep everything in place.
Our Latest Post:
- 4 Tips And Tricks To Maximize Space In A Restaurant Fridge, It’s Helpful! (2022)
- 30 Inch Gas Stove Top With Griddle Reviews: Which is the Best One?
- Best Ball Electric Canner – Top 3 Features & Benefits
I love cooking because it's so relaxing! I just put on my favorite tunes, and then get to work. First I'll look up what kind of food I want to cook, and find a good recipe for it. Then when the meal is ready everyone usually can't stop telling me how much they loved everything that was made. It makes me feel really accomplished knowing that people liked what I made for them!