Metal Cooking Chopsticks
Metal cooking Chopsticks are a kind of kitchen utensil…
…which can be used to hold food in the oven or on stove. Metal chopping sticks are made from high quality stainless steel and they have all kinds of shapes such as round, square, triangular etc. They are also available with different sizes like small size for home use, medium sized ones for restaurant use and large sized ones for industrial usage.
A typical Chinese kitchen has many tools that help you cook your meal better. The most important one is the knife. Knife helps us cut our vegetables into smaller pieces so we could eat them more easily. But there are other types of cutting tool beside knives, too. For example, wooden spoons and spatulas are useful when it comes to stir-frying, while bamboo skewers are good to grill meat over charcoal fire. All these tools are called “chopsticks” because they look similar to those traditional Asian chopsticks.
How to Use Chopsticks?
Now let’s talk about how to use chopsticks. First thing first, remember not to put them down anywhere! You would never want this common mistake happens to you especially if someone else uses that area before you do. Second, don’t forget to wash your hands after using chopsticks. Thirdly, make sure to always keep them dry by wiping them off against clean cloth. If the tips get wet, then they will stick together making it hard to separate. Finally, whenever possible try to avoid touching your face with your chopsticks since germs may transfer through contact. When you’re done eating, just throw away the leftovers directly onto the ground without putting anything inside your mouth.
History of Chopstick
The history of chopsticks goes back thousands of years ago. It was originally invented during China’s Tang Dynasty. During this time period, people had been eating their meals with their bare hand until King Wu Ti ordered his subjects to develop new ways to serve him his meals. He believed that having something between his fingers would prevent any disease from spreading throughout his body.
That’s why he gave an order to create some special type of fork and spoon. After several months of development, King Wu Ti got what he wanted; two chopsticks were created. These chopsticks came from wood but later on, they became out of date due to its poor durability. So King Wu Ti decided to replace the old chopsticks with iron ones.
This way, the newly developed chopsticks wouldn’t break even under heavy pressure. However, at that time, no one knew that iron chopsticks were harmful and would cause cancer. Therefore, the government banned anyone who sells iron chopsticks in public places. By doing this, the number of deaths caused by lung diseases decreased significantly. Since then, every country around the world began developing chopsticks based on the design provided by King Wu Ti. Nowadays, we still see chopsticks everywhere including restaurants, homes, schools, hospitals, markets, airports and even military bases.
Benefits of Using Metal Cooking Chopsticks
There are many advantages that you will enjoy when using metal cooking chopsticks:
- It has strong resistance against rusting
- They do not burn your hands while holding them
- You don’t need any oil for cleaning it after use
- The shape of these kitchen utensils makes them easy to handle
- These types of kitchen tools make more efficient work with less effort
- You can find different sizes according to your needs
- Stainless steel material does not absorb heat like other materials so they won’t get hot during heating process
- If you want to clean these kitchen utensils, just wipe them off with water without having to worry about burning yourself because their surface is non-porous
- They last long time compared to wooden ones
- When buying these kitchen tools, you should consider how much space you have available at home since there are wide variety of designs and styles available
- Some models come with additional accessories such as spatulas, tongs and forks etc..
- Many people prefer these metal cutting boards over wood ones due to its durability and strength