Most people are aware of the benefits of electric juicers, but many don’t realize that a handheld juicer can be just as effective when used in the right way. The majority of citrus juicers look similar, but they each have their own set of distinctive features. This makes choosing the best hand citrus juicer difficult.
In this article, we’ll explore three of the best handheld citrus juicers so that you can make the most of your time in the kitchen.
Best Hand Citrus Juicer Reviews
Vremi Lemon Squeezer Press
In order to find a handheld citrus press that’s the most comfortable, you’ll certainly want to find one designed with the greatest amount of ergonomics. When compared to other manual lemon squeezers, the Vremi Lemon Squeezer Press is a strong competitor simply because of how comfortable it is to use.
Among the most notable key features as well as desirable improvements of the Vremi Lemon Squeezer Press are:
- Durable materials: Because the squeezer will be in constant contact with acidic liquids, the food-grade aluminum and stain-resistant enamel materials used in its construction guarantee it will last. Over time, these materials are known to prevent rusting and deterioration.
- Comfortable grip: Using the silicone strips, your hands will feel incredibly comfortable as you press down on all of the fruits, especially compared to other manual juicers with metal handles.
- Dishwasher safe: With this handheld juicer, you won’t have to worry about hand washing all of your kitchen utensils.
- Uncontrolled juicing: You may experience some juice seeping out of the sides of the Vremi Lemon Squeezer Press rather than going through the holes at the bottom of the press as you juice.
- Comfortable to use
- Easy to clean
- Collects a lot of juice
- Juicing holes that are poorly positioned
- Juice may spill out of the side
- Over time, paint may peel
Summary: This handheld citrus juicer provides plenty of features that are focused on the user’s comfort and convenience.
E-PRANCE Lemon Squeezer
You’ll love the E-PRANCE Lemon Squeezer if you’ve always wanted a traditional metal squeezer. It is inspired by the classic full metal frame that most bartenders and professional juicers use on a daily basis.
A few of the key features and desirable improvements of the E-PRANCE Lemon Squeezer include:
- Easy to use: The E-PRANCE Lemon Squeezer offers a variety of benefits, especially when it comes to its ease of use. It is ergonomically designed to help you get the maximum amount of juice from each fruit.
- Heavy-duty design: With rust-free and non-toxic metal construction, you’ll appreciate how heavy this squeezer is. Moreover, it has thick casting and reinforced hinges so that it will remain in pristine condition for years to come.
- Easy to clean: As with other handheld lemon squeezers on the market, the E-PRANCE Lemon Squeezer can be hand washed or put in the dishwasher.
- Not recommended for thin rinds: The lemon squeezer leaves a lot of juice behind when working with thin-rind citrus fruits, such as limes. This is because the squeezer doesn’t completely flatten the fruit.
- Juice may splash: If you squeeze the E-PRANCE Lemon Squeezer too quickly, juice may splash out of the sides.
- Feels heavy and high-quality
- Great for thick-rind fruits
- Simple design
- Juice seeps from the sides
- Fruits with thin rinds don’t work well
Summary: This manual juicer by E-FRANCE is a promising competitor when measured against other lemon presses.
Yimobra Manual Lemon Squeezer
As the third and final manual fruit juicer on this list, the Yimobra Manual Lemon Squeezer is a strong competitor as it has an interesting aesthetic, is easy to use, and is portable.
The Yimobra Manual Lemon Squeezer excels in many areas, and there are a couple of desirable improvements as well, including:
- Non-toxic, lead-free coating: The Yimobra Manual Lemon Squeezer is made from durable metal, but the yellow and green paint is non-toxic and lead-free, making it ideal for both hand washing and dishwasher washing.
- Provides pure juice: Compared to an electric juicer, you won’t have to worry about sifting out bubbles or dealing with impurities.
- Portable: The Yimobra Manual Lemon Squeezer is small and lightweight, so you can easily bring it on family vacations or trips.
- Not recommended for larger fruits: With the Yimobra Manual Lemon Squeezer, you won’t be able to get much juice out of a decent-sized orange. It also won’t work on grapefruits or anything larger than a regular lemon.
- Easy to use
- The juice doesn’t seep out of the sides
- Stops seeds
- Doesn’t work with large fruits
Summary: As compared to the other devices on this list, this juicer is portable, lightweight, and has an attractive yellow and green design, while still performing at a high level.
We also have compiled a guide that will help you choose manual citrus juicer, if you are looking for the best one.