This is super guide for you that want to deep clean a nutribullet juicer, check this out!
Deep Clean a Nutribullet: Cleaning the Nutribullet Cup and Blades
- Step 1: Unscrew the Blade From the Cup: Before washing your NutriBullet, make sure to unscrew the blade from the cup. Meanwhile, set aside all your NutriBullet components and unplug the motor base.
- Step 2: Wash the Cup by Hand Or Place it on Your Dishwasher’s Top Rack : The best way to clean your NutriBullet cup is to wash it by man. Use warm soapy water and a sponge in the interior to wash the cup outwards. Place the cup on the top rack of your dishwasher if you use a regular wash cycle.
- Step 3: Wash the Blade Portion With Soap and Water: Wash your blades by hand in the same way. NutriBullet. Add a few drops of liquid soap to the sponge and clean the blades thoroughly to remove any food waste collected. Keep away from the sharp edges to prevent yourself from being cut out. Do not throw the blades in the dishwasher since the plastic can easily be warped and melted by heat.
- Step 4: Dry the Cup and Blades: To wip the inside and the outside of the cup, use a dry rag. Air-dry them for at least an hour on a drying rack. When all parts are dry, use NutriBullet without any hesitation. The easiest way to avoid accumulation of accumulated food particles is by washing the blades and cups after any application.
Deep Clean a Nutribullet: Cleaning the Power Base
- Step 1: Unplug the Nutribullet: Make sure you don’t pass electrical currents over your NutriBullet before you can clean the motor base. Unplug it so that there are no opportunities for electrocution.
- Step 2: Use a Damp Rag to Clean the Power Base: Use a rag wrung out of warm water to clean the motor base. Thoroughly clean the power base’s interior and exterior surfaces, paying attention to any accumulated food debris that might have built up. The citrus cleaner can also come in handy to clean the power base.
Meanwhile, don’t immerse the power base in water as it can damage it. Also, don’t toss into the dishwasher.
- Step 3: Allow Your Power Base to Fully Dry Before Using It Again
Like any electric appliance of this juicer, don’t deep clean the power base. Use a cloth rag to wipe down instead. After that, allow it to dry before the next use. Do this once a week, or whenever food spills onto it.
Deep Clean a Nutribullet: Blending Soap and Water
- Step 1: Fill the Cup With Water and Soap: Add 2/3 warm water into the cup, then add 2 drops of liquid to the dishwasher. In addition, you can utilize grossly cut citrus as an option to help within your NutriBullet cup.
- Step 2: Screw the Milling Blade to the Bottom of the Cup: Turn the frying blade clockwise when the cup is opened. Continue to turn the framing blade to your cup of NutriBullet. Be careful as you rotate the metal striped in the center of the milling blade.
- Step 3: Place the Cup on the Power Base for 20-30 Seconds: When the frying blade is mounted, turn the bowl upside down to the base of the blade. Next, put it on the power base and press it on the cup until it turns on the edges. Mix the soapy solution for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Step 4: Empty and Rinse Out the Cup: Drain the soapy solution from the NutriBullet cup into the sink. Next, run water while rinsing out the cup to ensure no soap traces are left behind.
- Step 5: Dry Your Cup and Blades: Wipe the cup and blades from inside out with a towel. Air-dry them on a drying rack before next use, alternatively. If food or liquid build-up is available in your cup, use this procedure. If you accidentally neglected to cast the remaining remnants, you can clean the cup deeply and it went bad during your copping.