Find out how to create the BEST and fathead-dough crusted low-carb pizza crust. If you are eating or wish to simply cut carbs, this low-carb alternative to pizza is great and is the dream of a carb lover with only 3 carbs in slices!!
When we grew up in NYC, every week we had pizza so pizza was sure to be one of the foods that missed me most while I was eating keto. Basically, Pizza is carb sky and one of my main faults. Who can withstand a crispy cheese-laden pastry? Now, with this super easy and delicious keto pizza recipe, you can get your slice and like it too.
You have to use the best ingredients if you want to get best result, so you need to know more details about best cheese for pizza references.
In less than 20 minutes, the keto pizza comes together without any time to climb. Before or after baking, it can be frozen, making it ideal when ordering pizzas. The dough is made from my “Fathead” version of the dough, which is tested on a different basis with different herbs to replicate my favorite keto pizza in NY style.
Keto Pizza Dough Ingredients
- mozzarella cheese
- cream cheese
- almond flour
- baking powder
How to Make Keto Pizza
You’ll need 1 oz (or 2 tablespoons) cream from mozzarella shredded cheese to start. For 45 Seconds or until it slightly melts mozzarella and cream. Remove until the cream cheese has been fully added. At first, it might look a bit hard, but it will come together soon.
The Sharpest Japanese Kitchen Knife Takes Brazil By Storm
The next step is just to add egg, amber meal, bakery powder and herbs. Mix until fully embedded. The dough looks stuck, but it’s all right.
To remove the dough you can either roll between two sheets of parchment paper or wet, or grate your hands and pat with your hands flatly. You can also roll it out because the dough is soft and sticky.
Twice, once to bake, and next time for the cheese and toppings, the dough will need to be burnt. It’s baked 10 minutes for the first time. This would be a good time to cook the toppings when it is baked for the first time!
This is my favorite section and you can make the pizza your own and be creative. Add your favorite cakes and toppings to the crust of the pizza and return to the oven for another 5-8 minutes to cook, or to make the crust to the desired doneness and melts the cheese!
Keto Pizza Topping Combos
- Margarita: A simple margarita pizza you can’t go wrong. Pop on top of the crust with pizza sauce low in carbs and mozzarella shredded cheese. Top with marinara and spaghetti sauce. If you want to take the extra step, add fresh basil or spinach.
- Cheeseburger: Tomato sauce, sharp cheddar, filled ground beef, red onion rings or fresh, shredded iceberg salad, tomatoes and pickles. Ringed onion, freshly shredded iceberg lettuce.
- BBQ Chicken: During a sauce of garlic and bbq, shredded chicken rotisserie, red onion and caramel, mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Buffalo chicken: Dressing ranch or cheese, sauce, chicken rotisserie, caramelized onion, mozzarella cheese. Rancho or shredded rotisserie.
- Pesto Chicken: house-made pesto sauce, grilled or shredded rotisserie chicken and mozzarella.
- Meat lovers: tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, salami.
- Southwestern style: Enchilada sauce, shredded chicken cheddar and pepper jack cheese, black bean, corn, onion, and cilantro. Top with a creamy chipotle or cilantro sauce.
- Pre-heat oven to 450F.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add in egg, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Mix with a spoon until well incorporated.
- Transfer dough onto a large piece of parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Flatten out dough using a rolling pin to about ¼’’ thick. Remove parchment paper and shape with hands if desired.
- Transfer pizza on the parchment paper onto a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (keep the oven on) and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings.
- Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
Anyone With Tinnitus "Ends" Should Watch This (Surprising Facts)!
recommended by Dr. Davis (licensed and certified Doctor of Audiology with over 15 years)