Is Bodega wine chiller good for you? Keep going on to find out.
Wine refrigerators and wine coolers differ just little…
…despite the fact that many people use them interchangeably.
A wine cooler is often smaller and serves to maintain the product’s internal…
…temperature and retain wine at the optimal temperature for aging.
A wine refrigerator, on the other hand, is frequently constructed…
…with circulating air chilling systems and a compressor.
So, which is the best option for you? When it comes down to it…
…either product can help keep wine fresh. That could be a good option if you want…
…to utilize a wine refrigerator for other drinks or if you live in a very warm climate.
But how do you choose a wine refrigerator?
The wine cooler is one to think about. Continue reading to learn about the…
…product’s advantages and disadvantages, as well as our personal thoughts on it.
Is it really worth it? Let’s have a look.
- Elegant appearance that is sleek and appropriate for most aesthetics.
- Consistently maintains temperature.
- Frost-free cooling system that utilizes a carbon filter, interior fan, and smart sensor for deodorization.
- 58W power.
- Relatively lightweight for a cooler of its size at 66 pounds.
- Contains a safety lock.
- High-quality compressor cooling technology.
- Blue LED lights make it easy to see inside through the glass door.
- Decent temperature range for wine.
- The temperature remains stable.
- High-quality stainless steel and glass door.
- Has both horizontal and vertical storage features, making this unit highly adjustable for different types of bottles.
- Commercial quality makes this unit ideal for bars and other businesses.
- Advanced compressor technology makes it quieter than similar wine refrigerators.
- It does not use thermoelectric technology, making it significantly less energy efficient.
- The compressor used inside of the refrigerator is labeled as “quiet” by the manufacturer, but compressors can become loud over time and use.
- Several reviewers have noted that it is very noisy. However, many others have noted that this unit is quiet.
- Only has two temperature modes and doesn’t offer as much temperature control as other units.
- Some reviewers have noted that the product had arrived damaged, but was not eligible to return.
I found myself with an abundance of wine after a recent trip to…
…the Texas Hill Country and placing several online wine orders to support…
…Texas wineries as we all deal with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
I know, it’s a difficult situation to be in. I was in desperate need of space to properly…
…store my wine when I was given the opportunity to review the Bodega wine chiller.
Let’s hear the story about Bodega wine cooler needs.
Words from Bianca
Living life as a housewife is fun…
…we are always in a situation where we can make food and staying in our kitchen.
I’m just moving to the new house yesterday, and didn’t bring all of my kitchen tools.
I had a feeling that some stuff was missing, and yes I knew it!
I need wine chiller for my kitchen area.
but I do not know the details and advantages of…
…wine chiller reviews.
Finally I decided to read an article on the internet…
…about it, after I understand the advantages…
…and disadvantages of each product, I ended up choosing one.
And now i had great Bodega wine chiller to help my kitchen work!
A wine cellar is a storage room for wine in bottles or barrels, or more rarely in carboys, amphorae, or plastic containers.”Wikipedia.
The Bodega wine chiller is 15 inches wide and sits on the kitchen counter.
This makes it ideal for use under your kitchen or bar counter, or as a freestanding piece.
This type is the middle of three BODEGA kitchen counter height wine coolers.
A 19 bottle and a 52 bottle are the others. The coolers have a single cooling zone and…
…are cooled by a compressor. The wine cooler arrived quickly after I placed my order.
The box’s delivery weight is roughly 90 pounds, indicating that this is a substantial…
…piece of equipment. Unboxing took some effort due to the unit’s size and weight.
The box was constructed in the style of a crate, with the top…
…and sides pulling away from the base. The wine cooler was well-packaged…
…ensuring that it arrived in perfect condition.
A piece of unpacking suggestions has been provided in the top of the box of some…
…other large goods I’ve purchased, and I believe that would have been helpful here.
The Bodega wine chiller’s build quality impressed me right out of the box.
The materials appear to be of excellent quality, and the fit and finish are excellent.
Here’s the Thing…
Bodega Wine Chiller Detailed
Up to 31 bottles of wine can be stored in the Bodega wine chiller.
The number of bottles you can store inside depends on the size of the bottles, but…
…expect to fit 18 to 26. The total volume of the chamber is 3.02 cubic foot (85.5 liters).
The temperature inside the chamber can be set anywhere between…
…41 and 68 degrees Fahrenheit. The Bodega wine chiller performs admirably…
…with temperatures that are correct but can vary by 1 or 2 degrees.
It also doesn’t create a lot of noise, but it isn’t completely silent.
Unless you put it somewhere where you desire full silence, it won’t annoy you.
This wine cooler can be built-in because of the front vent…
…but you may also leave it freestanding if you like.
Control Panel of Bodega Wine Chiller
The control panel looks similar to those found on other wine coolers.
An LCD display indicates the selected temperature setting, and there are six buttons:
- Power button: Turns wine cooler on or off.
- °C/°F button: Switches between temperature scales (Celsius and Fahrenheit).
- Thermometer button: Press it before adjusting temperature.
- + button: Press to increase temperature in 1 degree increments.
- – button: Press to decrease temperature in 1 degree increments.
- Bulb button: Turns interior light on/off.
After a period of inactivity, the control panel will lock and become unresponsive.
To unlock it, press and hold the + and – buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
Features of Bodega Wine Chiller
In order to keep your wine’s quality, The Bodega wine chiller has…
…a UV-blocking double-layer glass door as well as a carbon filter system.
To prevent unauthorized access to your wine, the door can be locked.
Adjustable leveling feet, a blue interior LED light, and a safety system that restores…
…your temperature settings after a power interruption are among the other features.
Size of Bodega Wine Chiller
BODEGA JC-85A weighs 77 pounds (34.9 kilograms) and measures…
…15 inches wide by 23 inches deep by 34.1 inches high.
Recommended built in dimensions are 15.4+ inches by 23.1+ inches by 34.5+ inches.
Bodega wine chiller performs admirably and is reasonably priced.
There are occasional minor temperature changes, although they rarely…
…affect the temperature of the wine. In the end, It will be the best Bodega wine chiller…
…for the majority of customers. The Bodega wine chiller was simple to set up.
After delivery, the user’s handbook recommends allowing the unit to settle for one day.
My favourite wine cooler location in my kitchen is next to a series of cupboards…
…so the Bodega wine chiller’s height is ideal.
It doesn’t take up a lot of floor room because it’s only 15 inches broad.
The BODEGA cooler can be used as a stand-alone item or as a built-in…
…between cabinetry in the kitchen. I used the cooler’s adjustable feet…
…to level it when I moved it into place. The only remaining procedures were…
…to clean it up and install the door handle with the two provided screws.
- Cooking Essentials: 5 Best Oils for Fried Rice
- 5 Best Glass Food Storage Containers on Amazon – Expert Reviews
- 4 Best Potato Ricers for Perfect Mashed Potatoes
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.