You already know that by eating rice you can get a tons of benefits from it, right?…
…How about to consider on buying a perfect rice storage container that could store your rice easily?
Before that, let’s pay attention to this section first…
Main Benefits Of Rice Storage Container
Because the rice keeps for a long time…
…you don’t have to worry about making too much or throwing away spoiled rice…
…You will also have a cleaner rice since it’s stored in the most secure way as possible.
Yes, with this rice storage you don’t have to worry about your rice…
…It’s so compact yet efficient to be a perfect place to store rice…
Especially when you need to restock your supply of dry rice in the bulk container…
…the clear canister makes it easy to see…
…The airtight lid also keeps your rice fresh even between servings.
Because you’re always using fresh ingredients…
…the canister ensures that the rice tastes exactly like the last time you made it.
The tight seal features helps you a lot…
…so there will be no mess in the kitchen..
As simple as scoop your rice from the canister and place it in a pan…
…and you are ready to serve.
Besides for rice…
…this storage container also useful for any kind of food…
…like cereal, oatmeal, small beans, etc…
Not only that, it also perfect for your dog food..
…and your cleaning supplies such as detergent…
Surely this is the best choice for you…
…who wants your home to be as neat as possible…
…It adds more aesthetic look to your place!
Let’s get busy…
Consider These Things Before You Buy Rice Storage Containers
Do you have a plan to buy a rice storage container? I will…
…guide you to choose the perfect model for your needs!
Rice is usually cheaper when purchased in bulk.
To support the idea of buying rice in bulk,
…you should consider buying rice containers that could…
…handle big capacity.
However, if you eat rice occasionally,
…you can buy smaller rice storage containers, for sure!
Using rice storage containers, a predetermined amount…
…of rice is delivered.
You can press a button to get a specific amount of rice…
…depending on the container you are using.
Usually, this amount ranges from a quarter cup to a cup.
If you choose to have a smaller capacity of rice containers,
it usually doesn’t provide you with the rice tunnel…
…but you can also use measurement cups!
This might be the most important thing to consider with…
…when choosing rice containers.
To keep your rice clean, pest-free, and fresh,
choose the lid that is made out of silicone..
…it will be able to make the rice containers airtight,
and away from insects that would love to attack your rice!
Rice containers are available in plastic, wood, glass, and metal…
…but we’re highly recommend plastic…
…because it allows you to see what’s inside and is easy to clean….
…Many of them have measurements written on the side..
…which is ideal for those of you who are concerned with usability!
If you like to keep it clean every time you ran out of rice,
…you would consider how practical it is to clean a…
Some, you might be able to put it on a dishwasher,
…and the other you could only clean them manually.
It’s totally up to you what to choose!
Before we continue, let’s hear a story from Terry about why He decides to use a rice storage container.
This is Terry’s Story…
“Bugs! I hate bugs! I’m scared and disgusted with them.
I always clean and make sure that no bugs can get into my house.
One day, when I got home from work I saw bugs in my kitchen!
I was frightened, then I called pest control.
After a couple of minutes, they finally get rid of it.
They told me that my rice is attracting the bugs!
I didn’t store my rice in the container, I just put it on the countertop.
So, I figured out that I have to store my rice. Or else I’ll attract the bugs.”
With long period and bad place of storing rice it would make the rice nutritions such as amylose decreasing.Yang, et al.
Now, for the main event!
THE BEST RICE STORAGE CONTAINER 2022
- TRP + PP materials
- Unfolded size: 43*25.8*9cm and it has a capacity of 10kg.
- Folded size: 43*25.8*20cm, it has a capacity of 20 kg.
- Available in 3 colors: pink, yellow, green
- Design that can be collapsed! The food container is collapsible and maybe modified to meet the size of the food you want to store. This is a great addition to my pantry.
- I like that it’s foldable, so when we come to the finish, we don’t have to go back to the beginning to find the last few things.
- It’s also quite robust; it won’t fall apart easily.
- The clear materials that allows you to see what treasures the container still has to offer is also fantastic.
- PP polypropylene
- Color: Blue/Grey
- Capacity: 26.4 lbs
- Size: 34x17x41
- Measuring cup included
- Our second pick is really cool cause it’s something I’d recommend to anyone wishing to upgrade from a large bag of rice to a convenient container/dispenser that fits on worktops, tables, or larger storage/pantry shelves!
- It comes with a large plastic measuring cup that may also be used to wash and drain the rice.
- This 26.5-pound rice storage container, huge sealed grain container storage with lid measuring cylinder moisture-proof was perfect for our rice needs and I’m considering getting another one for cereal! What a good idea?!
Not enough? Ok! Let me show you…
- Item weight: 5.52 pounds
- 18.31 x 10.91 x 10.75 inches
- Clear materials, 4-grid container, 360° rotation
- It’s fantastic! It’s super easy and convenient because I can store all my spices and beans at once.
- It was extremely sturdy plus with their stackable design it allows me to save more space in the kitchen.
- This container allows me to separate four types of foods; from snack, cereal, grain, nuts, spices, and even baking ingredients; while saving the kitchen space. It’s simple to use and offers good value for money.
- 19.8-22 lbs
- Leak proof
- I’m gonna say, this is perfect for a limited space. Because the size is small and no need to worry about fungal. It fits a 15lb bag of dog food easily. I was skeptical at first but it works.
- It also comes with a measuring cup, which I adore. I’ve been using it for a few months now, and it’s definitely a good buy. I will buy it for the rice keeper!
- M: 26 x 34 x 25 (10KG)
- S: 26 x 34 x 21 (6KG)
- Color: orange / gray / blue
- Use: To Storage Rice,Food and all Grains
- Dust proof, Non-toxic, Odorless, Solid, and Durable
- They’re of excellent quality, perform admirably, and are reasonably priced. When it first arrived, I was concerned that it would not meet my requirements because the design is so tiny that it does not appear to fit as much as it does.
- I was ecstatic, though, when I learned that I could fit an entire 5-pound bag of rice into this bin! Then, I tried to put the 14-pound bag, this container holds around 85%. This is the closest thing I could find.
- All other containers were designed to hold more than 20 pounds of food, which would take up far too much cabinet space.
- The supplied scoop is convenient; it’s about the right serving size; one scoop and you’re done.
- The lid opens and closes simply and securely with little effort and then click/noise it makes ensures that it is closed properly every time.
The next one is also a great deal!
Rice Storage Container Kitchen Organization Food Grain Storage Box Bucket Collection Moisture-Proof Sealed
- 15.2 x 8.1 x 7.9 inches
- Capacity: 20-30kg
- PET+PP materials (food grade)
- Airtight and Leak resistant
- Time reminder features
- Available in 3 colors: orange, white, green
- In this box bucket, my family used to store potatoes onions, and other ground vegetables.
- Use your insect-proof box with daily condiments such as pepper, garlic, and ginger. Besides the function to prevent insect, the smells allows you to experience a different type to store the rice.
- Forget when is the last time you purchase your rice? No need to worry! This rice storage allows you to put a time reminder to make sure about the shelf life of the rice.
- The bins are stackable, appealing, and practical. This is a brand that I strongly recommend.
Some more tips…
How to Store Bulk Rice in Rice Storage Container to Prevent Food Waste
If you lose rice to bugs, buying it in bulk won’t save you money.
To protect your rice and your money, follow these bulk rice storage methods…
Greetings, Dollar Stretcher Organic wild rice is a favorite of ours…
We normally order it from the comfort of our own homes…
We should buy larger rice storage container quantities because we use so much…
…but I’m worried about bugs. The least cost-effective option would be…
…to discard 50 pounds of organic rice!
So, what’s the best way to store rice in bulk?
Divide Rice into Smaller Amounts Instead of Storing in Bulk
Divide the rice into smaller bags that can be sealed permanently…
…with Walmart food sealer equipment. Place the bags in…
…a food-safe rice storage container. To absorb any moisture that may accumulate..
…line the bottom of the bin with a towel. Keep the rice in a cool, dry location.
Use Bay Leaves for Bulk Rice Storage
As a flour bug survivor, I’ve discovered that storing rice in…
…empty gallon-sized pretzel jugs are the best method to avoid them.
They’re the kind that Utz® uses, and they’re composed of clear,…
..heavy-duty plastic. I acquire mine from Freecycle in my neighborhood…
…by simply asking for them. They have saved me a lot of money…
…and I no longer have any flour bugs. Bay leaves are also strewn around…
…the shelves of my spice cupboard, which helps to keep them at bay.
Store with Salt
I learned to store rice by laying a few inches of rice…
…and then a large sprinkle of salt while living abroad.
It kills pests and can be rinsed or sifted away easily…
You might be wondering if the salt will be mixed with the rice…
The proper way to store salt in rice is to put them in gauze
and put it in the middle of the rice and some on the sides.
To Sum Up
To buy a storage container for rice, you need to check the quality.
Whether it’s air-tight or not, durable or not…
….and most importantly, you have to check…
… if it’s fit your budget or not.
Hope it would help you!
We already give you our recommendation of the best rice storage container…
Now, it’s up to you and your needs.
Whether you want the affordable one or the luxury one.
Comment and tell us what rice storage container catch your eyes.
Our latest articles
- Exploring Allulose Keto: Your Ultimate Low-Carb Sweetener Guide
- Delicious Allulose Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Unlock Health with Allulose Benefits – Sugar’s Sweet Secret
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.