Looking for the best commercial electric griddle?
Griddles can be made of ceramic, porcelain or steel.
They are not as thick and heavy-duty so it is better to use them…
…on the stove top for cooking larger dishes like pancakes…
…but they also work well in an oven if you know how to handle…
…these special cookware pieces properly without getting burned yourself!
Here’s what makes your griddler suitable:
Make sure that yours does weigh at least 2 pounds (907 grams)
Will withstand high heat up until 450 degrees Fahrenheit…
…and won’t crack under pressure from hot fats/grease during baking process…
…plus its surface should always remain cool while heating food through out…
…all stages when using this appliance – including boiling water over stoves…
…which doesn’t apply here because we’re only talking about making waffles…
Before we continue talking about best commercial electric griddle…
This is what Alvin said…
As I previously stated, this electric griddle has a very flat surface and a huge surface area…
…allowing you to cook larger quantities of foods of various types for a large number…
…of people at the same time, which may not be possible with other cooking items.
The flat surface also makes some foods, such as egg rolls, much easier to prepare.
Here you go!
Best Commercial Electric Griddle
- Excellent Large Griddle: Our commercial griddle is high-quality stainless steel with a non-stick surface and cast iron cooking surface. The cooking surface is 28.7 inches x 15.7 inches, providing enough cooking space at once; It is 0.3 inches (8 mm) thick, not easy to deform, and durable.
- Precise Heating Control: The internal heating tube can be controlled by two constant temperature buttons to adjust the temperature to meet different foods. Up to 572℉ with a wide temperature control range. For the first time, the electric grill may have a small amount of smoke; the smoke will disappear after heating for a few minutes.
- Intimated Design: The oil leakage hole is used to take the waste off, the oil storage box is used to collect the waste oil and food, which is easy to dump, the rubber bottom corner makes the electric grill more stable, the raised oil baffle keeps oil splash, and the heat dissipation hole speeds up the heat dissipation.
- Easy to Clean & Use: The surface of our teppanyaki grill is easy to clean, and the waste oil and food can also be quickly cleaned through the oil storage box. In addition, we give you brushes and shovels to help you cook better. So you can enjoy your cooking process.
- For Various Food: The electric flat top grill can be used in family or commercial places, such as restaurants, shops, roadside stalls, and snack bars; It is very suitable for processing pancakes, crispy bacon, roast cheese, rich breakfast, fried dishes, omelets, pizza, steak, and hamburgers.
Next best commercial electric griddle…
- LARGE COOKING SURFACE – This commercial electric griddle adopts a large cooking area of 29″x15.7″ (728×400 mm), featuring 0.3-inch (8 mm) thickness cast-iron plate. The half-flat, half-grooved surface heats evenly throughout for consistent cooking results, perfect for various kinds of food.
- INDEPENDENT TEMPERATURE CONTROLS – The dual temperature control buttons allow you to establish different cooking zones and effectively cook foods for your customer. The individual control makes it easy to adjust temperatures from 50℃ (122℉) to 300℃ (572℉).
- FOOD-GRADE MATERIAL – Built with food-grade stainless steel material, the commercial griddle is of superior stability and clean-ability, featuring a thickened cast-iron cooking plate.
- EASY CLEANING & RELIABILITY – The welded splash guards prevent spilling grease from splashing your walls and other equipment. A slide-out grease drawer help to collect excess oil and food residue for fast and easy clean-up. Multiple air vents on both sides effectively dissipate the heat.
What is Best Commercial Electric Griddle?
The best commercial electric griddles are considered…
…as an essential cooking equipment for any kitchen.
They allow you to prepare delicious meals easily…
…by using them to cook eggs, meat, fish, vegetables, etc.
There are many different types of electric griddles available in the market today.
You need to consider some important features before buying one.
These include size, shape, material, price range, and more.
But why the best commercial electric griddle?
Here is your reasons…
Why Pick The Best Commercial Electric Griddle?
Electric griddles use electricity to heat up the plates.
This type of griddle doesn’t need any ventilation…
…because the heat stays inside the griddle.
Electric griddles are great for people who cook a lot…
…but don’t want to spend money on gas.
These types of griddles also stay hotter than gas griddles.
Electric griddles are perfect for those who cook a lot without venting out smoke.
Electric griddles are usually cheaper than gas griddles.
They use less fuel and require less maintenance.
Most electric griddles don’t need professional installation…
…and they don’t require gas piping. Gas griddles cost more initially…
…but are more efficient over time. Commercial electric griddles still need ventilation…
…but they’re much easier to install.
A countertop grill is the most popular option among consumers…
…because it allows for easy movement and storage.
Electric drop-in griddles are more compact than countertop griddles.
Gas griddles are better suited for large quantities of food.
Teppan griddles are ideal for hibachi-styled cooking.
Griddle Plates Most plates are made of steel.
Chrome-top Griddles are easier to clean because they are easy to wipe off.
They are also easier to use to make delicate foods like eggs and pancakes.
Because they require less energy to operate, they cool down the kitchen faster.
They have quicker heat up and recovery times resulting in a cooler kitchen. P
lates are available in standard duty (1/2″) thickness or medium duty (3/4″).
Heavy-duty griddles are better than thinner ones because they store…
…more heat and BTU’s. This means they won’t be as affected by frozen pattie’s.
You can cook two different meals on them simultaneously.
A thermostat lets you control the temperature of your kitchen.
You can use it to cook eggs, pancakes, or waffles.
It also makes sure that your oven doesn’t burn your food.
But it won’t work for dishes like pasta.
Griddles come in a wide variety of sizes.
They may be as large as 72″ or as small as 12″.
There’s also a hood that’s 12″ wider than the griddle.
This means that if you place your griddle anywhere…
…other than directly under the hood, you’ll need to add another 12″ of space.
That’s why there’s a 12-inch gap between the hood and the griddle.
You have a lot on your mind. Electric griddles are the most convenient…
…and can be stored easily. However, if you want the hottest surface available…
…you’ll have to go gas. A gas griddle can be more expensive.
It may, however, give you the freedom to produce sumptuous, delectable dishes.
And, that is all for the best commercial electric griddle
How do you choose best commercial electric griddle?
Let us know your experience and opinion on the comment section!
Our Latest Post:
- How To Fix Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- How To Clean A Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Spray
- What Is A Dish Rack Used For? 7 Superb Usages Of Dish Rack That You Should Know
Shop & Donate
For every purchase in the month of March 2022, we will donate $5 from every transaction to a selected charity every month. Place your order today by visiting our store!