Do you know how to clean commercial panini press? Panini press…
…are used for making sandwiches. You can make a variety of sandwich like hamburger, chicken salad, tuna fish and many more with the help of this kitchen tools. Panini presses are available in different sizes and shapes so that you can choose according to your requirement. There are various types of panini machines such as single-sided or double sided, manual or electric models etc.
So if you want to buy one then you need to do some research about it first before buying. Here we have listed top 10 best panini maker reviews which will be helpful to get an idea about these products. We hope after reading our article you would know what type of product suits your needs. If you are interested in getting any of them, in here we have list of best commercial panini press reviews that you might want to see
What is Panini
A panini is a delicious sandwich that is cooked to perfection in a specifically designed press. They are delicious sandwiches, and most people would agree that creating a panini may be enjoyable and simple. Cleaning up after someone who has been preparing paninis all day may be a real pain. Cleanup might be challenging with all of that melted cheese left on the grill.
While it is critical to carefully clean and sanitize the grill, anyone cleaning a panini press must be careful not to harm the nonstick surface. Heavy soaps and chemicals should also be avoided since they can soak into the grill surface and harm your panini press. We can guide you for some helpful advice on how to clean griller or a restaurant panini press to ensure that your restaurant’s panini press is fully cleaned without hurting the grilling surface.
How To Use A Panini Machine
The process involved in using a panini press is very easy but requires attention and care while cooking. The basic steps include:
- Place bread slices inside the panini press. This step ensures that there is no space between each slice of bread. It helps in preventing the spread of bacteria from one piece of bread to another.
- Heat the panini press by placing butter on both sides of the bread. Butter acts as a natural lubricant when pressing the bread together.
- Close the lid of the panini press slowly until the temperature reaches 200 degrees Fahrenheit. At this point, the heat begins to melt the fat content within the meat.
- Once the desired amount of time elapses, open the lid of the panino press and remove the hot sandwich from the panini press. Serve immediately.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling food items. This prevents spreading germs and diseases.
- Always store leftover panini in an airtight container.
- Keep the panini press away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. These factors tend to deteriorate its performance.
- Store the panini press at room temperature and avoid exposing it to high humidity levels. High humidity levels cause condensation to form on the surfaces of the panini press. Condensates may damage the interior components of the panini press and require frequent maintenance.
How To Clean Commercial Panini Press
Here’s how you do for cleaning panini press:
- Use a damp cloth with soap, water, dish detergent, etc. Do NOT use heavy duty cleaners since these may cause permanent damage to the grill.
- Make sure you get rid of as much grease from the food before wiping down the grill. This will prevent any residue getting stuck to the grill surfaces.
- If there is anything sticking to the grill, remove this using tweezers. The best way to do this is by pulling off small pieces at a time rather than trying to pull out large chunks.
- After removing debris from the grill, wipe down the entire unit with a dry towel. Be very gentle when doing this step because if you accidentally scratch the grill, then the whole thing won’t work anymore!
- Once everything has dried, spray the inside of the lid with cooking oil to keep things shiny and avoid rusting. Finally, apply one last coat of vegetable oil over the top for added protection.
- To ensure a long life span for your panini press, store it away from direct sunlight, heat sources, and moisture. For example, don’t leave it near an oven or stovetop where it could burn up. Store it somewhere cool like a basement or closet. Avoid storing it directly under fluorescent lights since the intense light can fade the finish. Lastly, if possible, try placing it outside during warmer months to allow air circulation around the grill
Our Latest Post:
- The 5 Best Amazon Electric Portable Cookers
- The Best Electric Portable Cookers In 2022
- Coffee Machine Caddy White – What is It? Comprehensive Guide for Learning About It
I love cooking because it’s so relaxing! I just put on my favorite tunes, and then get to work. First I’ll look up what kind of food I want to cook, and find a good recipe for it. Then when the meal is ready everyone usually can’t stop telling me how much they loved everything that was made. It makes me feel really accomplished knowing that people liked what I made for them!