Annoying Oil Splatter
How to clean oil splatter on stove? All the surfaces of my stove and range hood are covered in a greasy layer of accumulated oil splatters. I would normally dread cleaning up all that oil, if it weren’t for the handy tip that I’ll be sharing with you today! If this is your situation too then you need to see how easy it can be to remove those nasty stains from your walls.
If you do not want to get into any DIY work or spend your time doing something tedious then there is an easier way out, just use one or two simple products to get rid of these unwanted marks.
It is a fact that grease attracts dirt and dust so once you start removing all those stubborn stains, it’s like starting over again. With the right tools and techniques you’ll soon find yourself saving hours of time and effort and getting back to cooking food faster than ever before! In this blog, we also have best splatter screen for cooking that you might want to see. Below, I will show you about oil splatter.
Oil splatters are one of the most common kitchen health risks.”Frymax.co.uk
How to clean oil splatter on stove
Prepare the cleaner
- Grease buildup can be removed with an oil-based cleaner or by diluting liquid dish soap with baking soda.
- I’ve had wonderful luck removing grease with Murphy’s Oil Soap, concentrated liquid dishwashing soap, or Lemon Oil, allowing one to begin cleaning the food from the surface.
- I’ve had fantastic success removing food particles with an all-purpose cleaner and Baking Soda.
Depending on the surface, harsher cleansers and scrubbers may be required. While I dislike using paper towels, there are times when they are necessary, particularly with extremely unclean surfaces. I also dislike using oven cleaners, but there are instances when a really strong cleaner is necessary. It is really beneficial to clean up after each use.
Discard All Drip Pans and Removable Components
- Discard any drip pans and detachable components.
- They should be placed in the sink.
- Wearing gloves, take an old scrub brush with a handle and scrub the portions with hot water, removing as much as possible.
- Your best ally is hot water.
- If you have a dish washer, wash them on a heavy cycle but do not dry them.
- If cleaning them manually, run hot water over the pieces and scrape with a brush to remove as much dirt as possible.
- Then, using one of these products, treat your sponge and all of its components with a layer of soap and put aside until the food loosens.
- While the pieces soak, go to the following step.
While frying is no doubt one of the simplest cooking techniques ever existed on the planet, the aftermath can be a nightmare, splattered oil on the countertop and grease spots on nearby kitchen appliances and backsplash.”Kitchenicious.com
- Remove any loose crud from the stove top by wiping it with a paper towel.
- Scrub the stove top using a damp sponge soaked with dish soap, Murphy’s Oil Soap, or Lemon oil.
- Allow it to set for around 30 minutes or until the food becomes loose.
Wipe Once More
- If you’re using a dish washer, remove the parts and place them in the sink if they require additional cleaning.
- Circulate hot water over the components.
- Coat the sponge with Baking Soda and scrape the sponge to remove any remaining food particles.
- Rinse well.
- Using a towel, pat dry.
If washing by hand, re-run hot water over the portions, scrubbing away as much as possible with the Baking Soda.
This time, soak them for around 15-30 minutes in a sink filled with hot water.
After removing the last of the food particles with the scrubber, rinse and pat dry with a towel.
Top of the Stove
- Scrub the stove top once again with a sponge dampened with water.
- With a moist bar towel, wipe away any soap residue.
- Remove any remaining food bits with Baking Soda.
- Rinse once more with the bar towel.
- Rep this procedure until all food and grease have been eliminated.
- Using a bar towel, pat dry.
Reassemble all of the stove’s components.
- The 5 Best Amazon Electric Portable Cookers
- The Best Electric Portable Cookers In 2022
- Coffee Machine Caddy White – What is It? Comprehensive Guide for Learning About It
I love cooking because it’s so relaxing! I just put on my favorite tunes, and then get to work. First I’ll look up what kind of food I want to cook, and find a good recipe for it. Then when the meal is ready everyone usually can’t stop telling me how much they loved everything that was made. It makes me feel really accomplished knowing that people liked what I made for them!