If you love drinking milk tea boba then you need…
…to consider buying boba pearl maker.
These tasty chewy blobs are famous throughout East Asia…
…and originated in Taiwan. Tapioca starch is used to make them…
…(or starch from the cassava plant).
Cassava root flour can be used to make a variety of chewy, gelatinous treats.
When it’s shaped into round balls and baked, though, it’s called boba pearls.
Tapioca starch is also the same component used to manufacture…
…tapioca pudding’s little tapioca pearls.
Boba pearls are typically sold dry and then boiled till soft in water.
Other ingredients in store-bought boba pearls help them hold their shape and last longer.
These homemade boba pearls, on the other hand, are created with only sugar…
…tapioca starch, and water. They’re also naturally gluten-free!
Tapioca pearls are a key ingredient in bubble milk tea drinks…
…which originated in Taiwan but are now popular worldwide.
They normally have no flavor on its own, but if you add sugar to the dough…
…they can be a little sweet. To keep them from sticking together…
…they’re frequently kept in a sugar syrup.
They’re even sweeter with this simple syrup.
This is what Maya said…
I really love milk tea boba to the point I buy it every day.
But, my mom always get mad every time she sees me buying boba…
…it is to expensive she said. So she buy a boba pearl maker for me…
…so I can make it at home. Isn’t that more expensive?
Tapioca balls are edible translucent spheres produced from tapioca, a starch extracted from the cassava root. They originated as a cheaper alternative to pearl sago in Southeast Asian cuisineBoba pearl according to Wikipedia
- Cold Weather want to have a cup of Brown Sugar Pearl Milk-Tea? Make it by your own-You can adjust the sugar degree by your own. Confirm to your own taste by our pearl pot.
- It is time saving that pearls are boiled by 900W power. It only costs you 50 minutes to get a pot of boiled pearls. You can boil 1kg pearl at one time.
- One-touch operation of touch screen design. You don’t have to be by the pearl pot all the time. And you can set working time and working temperature according to your need.
- Material: aluminium alloy. The pearl pot bile consists of three layers (food grade paint coat, uniform heated layer and energy heating layer from the inside to the outside). You don’t have to worry about the pearls sticking to the pot. At the same time, the pearls pot is easy to be cleaned.
- We have professional pre-sale and after-sales service. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you within 24 hours. And the shipment will be arranged in 3-5 working days, and takes about another 3-7 working days to reach you.
Specifications for This Item
- Brand Name YJINGRUI
- Capacity 5 liters
- Color Black
- Ean 0888596768791
- Finish Type Non Stick
- Item Weight 2.20 pounds
- Material Aluminum
- Part Number xia-276
- UNSPSC Code 52150000
- UPC 888596768791
- Voltage 110 volts
- Wattage 250.00 watts See more See more product details New & Used (3) from $320.40
Automatic Boba Pearl Maker
One issue that many store owners have with tapioca pearls…
…is that they only have a six-month shelf-life, which can result…
…in a lot of unused boba and dollars being wasted.
The automatic boba pearl maker solves this difficulty.
Making your own boba in the shop is the greatest approach…
…to provide the freshest boba to your consumers.
You can also play around with other colors and flavors.
To make the dough, simply combine tapicoa starch and water…
…(adding a sweetener or food coloring if desired) and feed it into the machine.
After that, the machine will begin producing 9mm boba at a pace of 16-22kg per hour.
You can either cook your boba right immediately or freeze it for later use.
You can use a stove or an Automatic Boba Cooker to cook your tapioca pearls.
In this blog, we also have article about matcha beverages you can check…
This is how you make it…
Tapioca Pearl Recipe
What you’ll need:
- 1KG of pure tapioca powder
- 500-550g of boiling water
- Boba pearl maker
How to make it:
- To begin, weigh your water and tapioca powder on a scale. You’ll have to experiment with your tapioca powder to get the ideal water-to-tapioca-powder ratio.
- Begin with 500g of boiling water and 1kg of tapioca powder. If required, add extra water.
- Pour the tapioca powder into the mixing bowl first, then boil the water. Once the water is boiling, add it to the bowl and begin mixing.
- A hook type mixer should be used with the mixer set to the highest speed.
- Every 20 seconds, stop the mixer and scrape the bottom with a spatula. This should be done a total of six times.
- After you’ve done this six times, mix the dough for a few more seconds before turning off the mixer.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead it until it is completely smooth. Cut the dough into two rectangles of equal size.
- Sprinkle tapioca powder over the entire surface of the dough.
- Finally, ensure sure the front and back tanks of your Automatic Tapioca Maker are both full of tapioca powder.
Our Automatic Boba Making Machine will make 9mm boba at a rate of 16-22kg/hour.
This unit has free shipping, is CE Certified and also features a security door…
…that will power off the machine once opened. Once your boba is made…
…you can cook it right away or freeze it for later use.
And, that is all about boba pearl maker.
Will you give it a try?
Let us know your experience on the comment section!
Our latest articles
Shop & Donate
For every purchase in the month of March 2022, we will donate $5 from every transaction to a selected charity every month. Place your order today by visiting our store!
- Best 3 White Wine To Cook Mussels On Amazon (2022)
- How to Cook Perfect Rice With Less Expensive Rice Cooker! In 2022
- Top 3 Best Vegetables Seasoning Blend on Amazon (2022)