Samsung Above Range Microwave
Samsung above range microwave or samsung over the range…
…is basically a over the range microwave. It has some of the same features as an under counter oven but it’s not really designed to be used in that way, so it can’t have all the functions and options available on an under counter model. The main difference between these two models are size and price.
An over the range model will usually cost more than an equivalent under-counter model because they tend to be larger and therefore require bigger cabinets and additional room for ventilation etc.. So if you’re looking at buying one of these then make sure you know what your budget is before choosing which type best suits your needs! If you want something smaller with fewer features then go for an under counter model instead. You’ll find them cheaper too. In this blog, we have an list about over the range microwaves on amazon that you might want to see.
Benefits of Samsung Above Range Microwaves
The samsung above range microwaves come with many extra features such as:
- 4 preset cooking programmes – Choose from 4 different pre set cooking programs depending on how often you cook eggs or pancakes
- 3 power levels – Select 1 of 3 power settings including high performance mode
- 2 fan speeds – Adjust the speed of the cooling fans according to the ambient temperature inside the kitchen
- 1 timer function – Set up timers easily using this easy to use clock display
- 6 heat settings – Control the amount of energy required by selecting either low medium or high setting
- 5 auto start modes – Automatically turn itself on when needed without having to manually push any buttons
- 8 adjustable thermostat positions – Move the dial around the dial to select where the most
- precise heating should occur within the oven cavity
- Auto reheating feature – Reheat food automatically after defrosting
- 12 hour sleep timer – Allows you to switch off the microwave during times when there isn’t much activity going on in the house
Benefits of Above Range Microwaves
There isn’t much point buying this kind of appliance unless you plan on using it regularly. They work well when cooking large quantities of food like roasts, stews, casseroles and soups. However, don’t expect them to cook anything small enough to fit into most microwaves. For example, I wouldn’t recommend trying to boil eggs or even making popcorn inside one of these appliances.
This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t buy one though – there are plenty of uses for an over the range microwave such as baking cakes, reheating leftovers, defrosting frozen foods, heating drinks etc. Above range microwave advantages
The biggest advantage of having an above range microwave is its ability to reach higher temperatures than standard microwaves. Most kitchens only include a single conventional microwave meaning you need to remove items from their original packaging first and place them directly onto the turntable.
Once heated up, you’ve got no choice other than to wait until everything cools down again and repeat the process. An above range microwave allows you to heat multiple dishes simultaneously without needing to do any of those extra steps. Just pop each item straight into the dishwasher once cooked.
Also, since many people use their kitchen appliances daily, having an above range microwave means you won’t have to worry about leaving things overnight to finish cooking. Simply put away the finished product and forget about it.
Another benefit of owning an above range microwave is the fact that you can choose where exactly you’d prefer to keep it. Since they aren’t built into the floor, you could easily install one anywhere else including beside a cooker hood vent. Some manufacturers also offer wall mount versions allowing you to display their products in prideful fashion.
Above Range Microwave Disadvantages
Since these types of machines are often quite big, finding somewhere suitable to store them may prove difficult. Unless you have space next to your cooker, stove top or hob, an above range microwave might just take up valuable living room real estate. Also, while some models come with two oven doors, others only feature a single door so check out the dimensions carefully before purchasing.
If yours has a single door then you’ll probably struggle to access both sides of your meal. Finally, the price tag is always going to be pretty high compared to an ordinary microwave. It’s not unusual to pay £400 upwards for a good quality machine but unfortunately, this amount does seem to increase every year.
If you’re planning on getting one of these appliances, it would be worth taking time to read reviews online and see how satisfied previous owners were with theirs. That way, you’ll get a better idea of whether or not it’s right for you.
Our Latest Post:
- The Best Croissant Dough Sheeter for Home Use 
- The Best Dough Sheeter Machine Small for the Home Kitchen
- An Amazing Electric Dough Roller Machine / Sheeter Machine – Best Guide 
I love cooking because it's so relaxing! I just put on my favorite tunes, and then get to work. First I'll look up what kind of food I want to cook, and find a good recipe for it. Then when the meal is ready everyone usually can't stop telling me how much they loved everything that was made. It makes me feel really accomplished knowing that people liked what I made for them!