For making crepes, you need the best crepe machine!
Getting the correct equipment is just as crucial as having the perfect recipe…
…if you want your crepes to have that true Parisian flavor.
Fortunately, the wide range of crepe machines available on the market…
…allows you to select the ideal machine for your café or bakery.
At the same hand, the wide range of options can be a hindrance…
…since it can make the purchasing process more complex.
This is where our guide comes in – we’d like to lay out…
…the key factors to consider during your quest.
This is what Elsa said…
I really love crepes, and buying a crepe machine is one…
…of the best thing I did this year.
Now I can make healthy crepe with topping that I love!
Crêpes are usually one of two varieties: sweet crêpes (crêpes sucrées) or savoury galettes (crêpes salées). They are often served with a wide variety of fillings such as jam and Nutella. Crêpes can also be flambéed, such as in crêpes Suzette.Crepe according to Wikipedia
Crepe Machine on Amazon
|16" Electric Crepe Maker Pancake Making Machine Round Crepe Griddle With heating Plate Commerical (Silver(110V))||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Waring Commercial WSC165BX Crepe Maker, 208V, , Stainless Steel||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Electric Crepe Maker 16 Inch Large Pancake Machine Crepes Griddle With Wooden Spreader And Spatula||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
- This is professional electric crepe makers made by high quality durable stainless steel base and Heavy duty cast iron 16 inches round cooking surface.
- Adjustable thermostatic control with a temperature range 50°C to 300°C allows for operators to cook from a variety of different batters.
- Spiral shaped heating element combined with Cast iron hot plates to provide constant and even heat distribution over the entire griddle for even and fast cooking.
- The crepe machine are designed for professional use in commercial kitchens or display cooking locations.
- Comes with wooden spreader.electric crepe making machine available with single and double plates.
- Heavy duty cast iron plates
- Large 16″ cooking surface
- Adjustable thermostat to 570 degrees
- 208/240 volt
- NSF approved
- Commerical Crepe Maker have a cast iron cooking plate with 40cm diameter,larger surface is perfect for making large crepes,or for cooking several smaller pancakes at the same time
- Easy to use the crepe maker machine,the power light indicates that the crepe maker is on,and the heating lamp shows you that the unit is pre-heating.these unit have simple power and heating light.
- Adjustable temperature range of 50 – 300 °C enables you to set the griddle temperature for your needs.
- Rapid heating up thanks to an output of 1.65KW,even heat distribution across the surface.
- The crepe machine is easy to clean thanks to smooth nonstick surfaces and stainless steel storage drawer.
Types of Crepe Machines: Gas vs. Electric
According to popular belief, the first decision you must make…
…is which sort of crepe machine will best suit your company’s demands.
Both types, obviously, have their advantages and disadvantages.
It’s up to you to weigh in on each one and make a choice.
Advantages and disadvantages of each type
Gas Crepe Machines
- It heats up significantly faster, allowing you to increase your productivity and profits.
- Its operation necessitates the use of liquid propane or a gas line.
Electric Crepe Machine
- It is more energy efficient in the long run.
- It is not as efficient in terms of time as its equivalent.
Moving on, the temperature range of the crepe machine…
is another feature worth considering. Commercial crepe makers…
…have an approximate temperature range of 120 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit…
…as a rule of thumb. This is due to the fact that each recipe…
…has its own set of cooking needs. More particular, a larger temperature range…
…will enable you to serve a wider selection of crepe recipes.
It goes without saying that the construction of an appliance…
…is inextricably linked to its durability. If you’re seeking to buy a crepe machine…
…for a café or bakery, this implies it should be able to survive a lot of use.
To that purpose, the machine’s construction should be solid and long-lasting.
It should ideally be made of stainless steel, as is the case with the majority of units.
This is vital not only for durability, but it also makes the crepe machine…
…easy to clean, which is an important consideration.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for a device for low duty use…
…you might want to look at something else.
As you can see, it’s all about determining your requirements.
The cast iron griddle is a feature that all commercial crepe makers have in common.
You might wonder why cast iron is preferred.
Cast iron is known to heat evenly and consistently when compared…
…to aluminum alloy or stainless steel.
This is why it’s fantastic for making authentic Parisian crepes.
Simultaneously, after seasoning the cooking surface, it is virtually non-stick.
It can stay like way for a long period with proper care, which is obviously a plus.
However, to ensure the griddle plate of the crepe machine lasts as long as possible…
…it must be properly seasoned. Non-stick griddle plates are another alternative.
These reduce the need for seasoning while also making the crepes easier to handle.
When you don’t want to worry about seasoning the cooking surface ahead of time…
…a non-stick cooking surface is highly recommended as a rule of thumb.
Even so, we recommend a cast iron griddle for high-volume commercial applications.
This is due to the fact that it is built to resist heavy use…
…helping you to save time and money.
How many crepes do you intend to serve in a certain amount of time?
When shopping for a crepe machine, the answer to this question is crucial.
With that in mind, if you plan on making a lot of crepes and have ample counter space…
…a twin crepe machine might be the best option for you.
However, if you only want to add crepes to your menu to add variety…
…a single unit will most likely suffice. At the same time, if you just have a small amount…
…of counter space, a single crepe machine will help you make the most of it.
In terms of functionality, the type of frame doesn’t play a crucial role…
…but there are other factors worth noting.
Type Advantages Disadvantages
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- Compact; perfect for crowded spaces.
- Pricier than their counterparts.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Practical. – They occupy more space.
As you can see, not all crepe machines are created equal.
In truth, the market is overflowing with a varied selection…
…of items designed to meet the needs of various consumers.
When it comes to commercial crepe machines, it’s crucial that…
…they can survive extensive use – especially if you want to sell a variety of crepes.
At the same time, the unit’s structure will have an immediate impact…
…on its durability and ability to resist over time. On a different topic…
…keeping the crepe machine in good working order…
…is critical for its longevity, so don’t disregard it.
And, that is all for recommended crepe machine.
How do you choose your crepe machine?
Let us know your experience on the comment section!
Our Latest Post:
Hi there! I’m a food enthusiast and journalist, and I have a real passion for food that goes beyond the kitchen. I love my dream job and I’m lucky enough to be able to share my knowledge with readers of several large media outlets. My specialty is writing engaging food-related content, and I take pride in being able to connect with my audience. I’m known for my creativity in the kitchen, and I’m confident that I can be the perfect guide for anyone looking to take their culinary journey to the next level.