So, do you know how to use a salad shooter?
Many people like using spiralizers, which turn veggies like zucchini and sweet potatoes into zoodles (a type of substitute for noodles). Five years ago, the humble green squash was elevated to superstar status along with the machine that spins it into strings so gracefully.
But before that, an appliance business came out with a gizmo that, in my opinion, is both more robust and immensely more versatile than many of the zoodle producers on the market. The Salad Shooter is its name. In here we have best salad shooter that you might want to see.
The fast and easy way to slice and shred vegetables, fruits, cheese and more. Just point and shoot right where you want. There are no extra bowls to clean. Make delicious salads, soups, pizzas, tacos, desserts and more. Slices and shreds vegetables, grates chocolate, chops nuts, and makes bread and cracker crumbs easily and neatly. Interchangeable slicing and shredding cones slip right in.
There are no complicated parts to assemble. The Salad Shooter is built with quality materials. The blades are made of high carbon steel that will not rust or dull over time. It’s dishwasher safe too! You can even make your own pizza crust! No special tools required – just get the Salad Shooter and start making awesome dishes today!
The Salad Shooter’s History
Presto (now National Presto Industries) was formed in 1905 in Wisconsin and became famous for its stovetop pressure cooker, which was exhibited at the New York World’s Fair in 1939. After a series of unsuccessful product releases, including the HotDogger hot dog burner, it introduced the FryBaby and FryDaddy electric fryers, followed by the Salad Shooter in 1988.
The Salad Shooter’s Mechanism
It comes with two plastic-and-metal inserts that rotate around through an electric motor: one cuts food and the other shreds it. Insert rotates to expel sliced or shredded food out the front of the machine when the engine is turned on. Simply flip the insert over and you’ll be able to switch between the two settings. The insert may be pushed out and washed after you’ve achieved the desired look. The Salad Shower has no sharp edges or pieces that may damage its users.
Salad shooter benefits
- Easy to set up and operate – no assembly necessary
- Dishwasher safe • Slice and shred vegetables, fruits, cheese, meats, nuts, etc into perfect pieces
- Concrete cutting blades for maximum durability
- Reversible blades for versatility – slice on one side, shred on the other
- Great for pasta sauce, dips, dressings, salsa, guacamole, soup mixes, pesto, and more
- Can be used to chop herbs, garlic cloves, onions, peppers, mushrooms and more
- Works great for making homemade frozen pizzas and breadcrumbs
How To Use A Salad Shooter
So this is how to use a salad shooter:
- Unscrew cone from base.
- Remove blade from inner cone and insert it in outer cone.
- Place cone in Salad Shooter holder.
- Turn on Salad Shooter by pressing button on back cover.
- Select desired thickness of cut you would like.
- Press down on Salad Shooter handle and move it through food.
- Repeat steps 5-6 until all the food has been sliced/shredded.
- To remove food from Salad Shooter, gently pull out the blades.
- Wash hands after using as Salad Shooter contains small amount of soap.
What Makes the Salad Shooter Unique?
There are several features that make this tool unique, and different from other slicers and shredders:
- A quick release feature lets you quickly and easily swap out the slicing/shredding cone
- No assembly is required – just put the Salad Shooter together and you’re ready to go
- The blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel so they won’t rust or dull over time
- Reversible blades let you choose between slicing or shredding for your needs
- The Salad Shooter is dishwasher safe
- It’s made of heavy-duty plastic and metal, so you don’t have to worry
Our Latest Post:
- The Best 3 Dough Rolling Machines (According to Amazon Customers)
- 30 Inch Gas Stove Top With Griddle Reviews: Which is the Best One?
- Can You Bake In An Electric Skillet? Yes! Here Are Superb 7 Steps To Do It!
I love cooking because it's so relaxing! I just put on my favorite tunes, and then get to work. First I'll look up what kind of food I want to cook, and find a good recipe for it. Then when the meal is ready everyone usually can't stop telling me how much they loved everything that was made. It makes me feel really accomplished knowing that people liked what I made for them!